- US military makes partial apology for Korea subway incident
- Korea is primed for M&A deals
- Merrill wins dismissal of CDO lawsuit by Korea's Woori
- Reward to catch Korea taxi scammers
- Steel should be excluded from FTA ambit with Japan, Korea
- FTA with Korea is a 'car bomb' for Columbia's industrial complex: Senator
- Korea pushes for deployment of spy satellites
- Foreigners flee Korea
- Korea signs defense pact with Saudi Arabia
- Won-Yen surge could shave 6% off Korean exports
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Yahoo Failed in Korea because of Cranky Korean Consumers?
- Korea's Woori Bank Lawsuit against Merrill/Bank of America Dismissed
- Korean Tourism Infrastructure Improving: Special Act for the Expansion of Tourism Accommodation
- Environmental Impact Statements in Korea: New Korean Environmental Impact Assessment Regime
- Protecting Trade Secrets in Korea: Top 5 Things to Know Before Subjecting your Business Secrets to the Korean Market
- Korea's President Lee to Pardon Cronies and "Too Big to Fail' Companies
- Sad News for a Samsung Worker: Chemical Leak at Hwaseong Plant
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.