- Korail seeks to downsize Yongsan project after default
- Korea-U.S. FTA is coming of age
- Audit shows KDB cooked its books
- N. Korea nullifies truce, but UN insists pact still valid
- U.S. Secretary of State to visit Seoul next month
- N. Korea 'under cyber attack'
- N. Korea insults S. Korea's president amid rising tensions
- U.S. government cautiously awaits Korea's decision on TPP
- Korean stocks whacked as war threat looms
- Korea's jobless rate hits one-year high
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Entering into a Joint Venture/Partnership in South Korea?
- Disputes between Joint Representative Directors in Korea
- IBA Employment and Discrimination Law Conference: Amsterdam
- Special 20% Consumption Tax for Designer Bags Bought in Korea
- U.S. Franchise Law: Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.