- North Korea names another new armed forces minister
- U.S. law aimed at helping North Korean orphans
- U.S. Firms see opportunities in South Korea
- U.S. envoy says Korea investment attractive despite North Korea threats
- South Korea apology for Yoon Chang-jung U,S. sex scandal
- South Korean Spies accused of infiltrating Reddit-like site to manipulate election
- Korea to scrap diesel, petrol import tax break in July
- Ministry to raise fund to help Korean firms win overseas plant orders
- CJ couriers’ strike drags on
- Samsung puts cash to work on research
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco Attended by Sean Hayes
- How to Protect your Brands, Trademarks and other IP in the Korean Market in 10 Not So Easy Steps
- Distribution Agreement in Korea: Factors to Always Keep in Mind
- Korean Corporate Governance Reported as One of the Worst by an Economist
- Annulments Possible in Korea? Intention of the Marriage Potential Factor in Korean Court's Annulment Decision
- Great Article Today on the Success of K-Pop Abroad by the Korea Herald
- Korea National Intelligence Service Caught Spying in Australia: Scooby Doo Where are You?
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.