- Two Koreas agree to hold talks to normalize ties
- Most listed Korean companies' profits dwindle
- Collecting Fines from Ex-Pres.
- US, China, Japan Hail Koreas' Moves to Hold Gov't-level Talks
- Korea's May trade surplus biggest in 32 months
- 1,000 women file complaint against Park's ex-spokesman
- Korea to collect and recall U.S. wheat, flour imports from Oregon
- South Korea prepares contingency plan amid swings in bond market
- S.Korea, China pledge to expand military cooperation
- AirHop signs SON deal in South Korea
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Apple Infringed Samsung Patents According to U.S. ITC: Standard Essential Patents
- Negotiating a Joint Venture Agreement in Korea
- PSY’s Korea Campaign Launches in Australia
- One Korean Company in 2013 BrandZ Top 100: Samsung
- Hiring Employees in Korea: The Basics by an HR Guru and Advisor to IPG Legal
- Required Traits of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea
- Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco Attended by Sean Hayes
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.