- S. Korea turns up the heat as foreign automakers make inroads
- S.Korea's Samsung Heavy wins $1.3 bln order from Statoil
- S.Korea shippers join overseas rivals in shunning Iran business
- GM mulls moving Opel Mokka from Korea to Spain - report
- S.Korea opens $20 bln credit line for Mexico infrastructure
- S. Korea to discuss with Myanmar on inking investment guarantee pact
- South Korean women struggle in workforce
- Seoul to become bridge between U.S., China through FTAs
- Korea immune from U.S. military budget cuts: Pentagon official
- U.S. lawmakers renew call for putting N. Korea on terror list
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Definition of Copyright in Korea: Ideas vs. Expressions
- Definition of "Author" under Korean Copyright Act: Entertainment Law Cases in Korea
- Korea Enforcing Laws: Seoul Police Arrests Union Leader
- Legal/Compliance Checklist for your Korean Company: Top 7 Things to Do Before you Do Business in Korea
- Private Detectives, Tattoo Artistists and Chiropractors in Korea Will Become Legal Professions?
- Apple Infringed Samsung Patents According to U.S. ITC: Standard Essential Patents
- Negotiating a Joint Venture Agreement in Korea
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.