- Korean expats to get ID cards
- Feud surfaces between old, new governments
- Military will set up security cams at women's barracks
- 40% of CEOs graduated from top 3 Korean Universities
- Luxury brands’ sales suffer slide in Korea
- Capital requirement toughened for interracial marriage brokers
- 2 Koreas agree to reopen Kaesong Complex
- Police to step up probe over sex bribery scandal
- South Korea, Honduras launch high-level policy consultation
- Korean-American environmental activists to visit Suncheon
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Game Regulations being Enforced to Korean Children
- Annulments Possible in Korea? Intention of the Marriage Potential Factor in Korean Court's Annulment Decision
- Inside Korea's Two-Tiered Economy by Tom Coyner
- Medical Malpractice Arbitration System in Korea: An Good Option for Many Plaintiffs
- You can Succeed in Korea without Resorting to Bribery?
- Korean Business/Service Marks Protection under the Unfair Competition Prevention and Trade Secret Protection Act
- Legal Basics on Outsourcing from Korea
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.