- CJ Group owner held for embezzlement, tax evasion
- Korea to host special ASEAN Summit next year
- Koreas to meet on Gaeseong
- S. Korea's minimum hourly wage to rise for 2014
- Government to boost service productivity
- Stock assets of S. Korea's chaebol heads decrease more than 7 pct
- Foreigners' net sell-off hits nearly 2-year high
- Yen's sharp drop sounds alarm over Seoul's exports
- S. Korea unveils measures to boost domestic service sector
- Hangeul advocates oppose Hanja classes
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- How Sustainable is the Korea-Pop Music Phenomenon?
- Sales Can Largely Be a Matter of Attitude in Korea by Tom Coyner
- Visa Benefits for Korean Homosexuals in America: Defense of Marriage Act Held Unconstitutional
- The Violation of Right of Publicity in Korea: Badminton Player Park Ju-Bong's Case
- Korea Parallel Imports: How to Protect Your Brand in Korea: The Korean Courts May not be the Answer
- Employee Titles in Korea: Yes Titles Still Matter in Korea
- Negotiating a Joint Venture Agreement in Korea: Shareholder Agreements in Korea
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.