- Park urges Japan to take responsibility for past wrongs
- 11th-hour agreement saves Kaesong Industrial Complex
- Energy-saving drive damages productivity
- U.S. court rejects Dongguk Univ.'s appeal in suit against Yale
- Ministry to overhaul elite private schools
- Ssangyong back in the black
- S. Korea to hold military drills for Dokdo
- Over 100 detained for street protests
- Hyundai recalls quarter of a million cars in U.S.
- Samsung, LG win top prizes in Europe
- More Damage from Militant Unions & Rising Labor Costs in Korea: GM to Reduce Production in Korea
- Hyundai Motors on the Fast Track to a 45,000 Employee Strike
- Business Opportunities in Korea
- Getting a Divorce in Korea Explained by U.S. Military
- Korea's Minimum Wage Increases to KRW 5,210
- Enforcing your Trademark Rights in Korea: IP Protection Strategies for Korea
- Sanctions for Illegal Fishing Increased in Korea: Korean Environmental Law
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.