- Former tax chief arrested for receiving bribes from CJ Group
- Japanese firm appeals Korean Court order to pay victims
- Foreigners like Park's reforms
- Huge development plan near Incheon Airport collapses
- N.Korea asks Hong Kong firm to redesign airport in Pyongyang
- Punishing Park for breaking embargo
- Taking pictures at beaches could lead to punishment
- Tourism deficit grows as more Koreans travel overseas
- SoloPower Korea to draw $100m investment
- Government to introduce 'church taxes'
- Korea's Minimum Wage Increases to KRW 5,210
- Enforcing your Trademark Rights in Korea: IP Protection Strategies for Korea
- Sanctions for Illegal Fishing Increased in Korea: Korean Environmental Law
- South Koreans Ask U.S. to Reconsider Timing of Military Handoff by Tom Coyner
- Korean Unions Turning Violent Again: Solution is Jail
- Selling in South Korea: For your Sales & Marketing in Korea - Distributor Needed? by Tom Coyner
- Korea's Data Privacy and Data Protection Law
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.