- S. Korea's national debt growing sharply since 1997 crisis: data
- Seoul shares open flat amid U.S. debt issue
- Foreign Businesses Nose Around Kaesong Complex
- N.Korea Hoping for Talks with Ex-U.S. Officials
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 19th straight month in Aug.
- Seoul to offer incentives to job-creating foreign investors
- Korea Likely to Have World's Highest Monthly Wage by 2030
- Consumer Sentiment Drops to 5-month Low
- Samsung's Smartwatch Gets Lukewarm Reception
- Hyundai, Kia in Massive Recall
- Korea Due Diligence for Joint Ventures, Licensing, OEMs and Buying a Korean Company
- Agricultural Business Opportunities in Korea: USD 2 Billion Fund to be Established
- Korea Expands Definition of Discriminatory Treatment for Non-Regular Workers: Employment & Labor Law Update
- Stock Options in Closed Korean Corporations
- South Korea Puts Near-Total Ban on Japanese Fish Imports Opening Opportunities for other Nation Exporters
- Korean Visa Rules Still not Strict Enough for Some in the Korean Government
- South Korea and Vietnam Negotiate FTA: Korea's Nuclear Exports
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.