- Cyber warfare unit raided over election postings
- Seoul shares open higher on U.S. stimulus hope
- Norway freezes aid to South Korean climate group
- Top university hospital workers go on strike
- U.N. team to hold hearings on N. Korean human rights in D.C.
- S. Korea hails milestone cargo move via Arctic
- Korea, Poland elevate ties to strategic partnership
- Acting prosecutor general orders audit into NIS probe controversy
- KT offices, CEO’s home raided in corruption probe
- U.S. visa delay disrupts lawmaker’s travel plans
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association's Forum on Franchising
- How I Discovered that Smoking Weed is Legal in North Korea - by Tom Coyner
- 'Meet the Lawyers' Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
- Criminal Convictions Finally Leading to Prison Sentences for Chaebol Leaders
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Joint Venture and Partnership Agreements in Korea
- Sean Hayes will be Speaking at MIPCOM
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.