- S. Korea carries out defense drill on Dokdo Day
- N. Korea to return six S. Koreans citizens through Panmunjom
- Seoul shares down 0.83 pct in late-morning trade
- Seoul shares open lower amid Chinese woes
- Siemens Korea names new vice president
- S. Korea ranks 111th in gender equality: WEF report
- Government strips teachers' union of legal status
- Samsung Q3 net jumps 26 pct on Galaxy boom, higher chip prices
- S. Korea's economic growth hits over 2-year high in Q3
- Won expected to further gain on fundamentals
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- K-Pop Star Psy and Currency Swaps - Interesting Article on the Continued Ascent of "Brand Korea"
- KoreaBANG Takes on a Scandal at the JRTI
- Garnishing Pay in Korea
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association's Forum on Franchising
- How I Discovered that Smoking Weed is Legal in North Korea - by Tom Coyner
- 'Meet the Lawyers' Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.