- 650,000 students take annual college entrance scholastic test
- Moody's retains credit rating on S. Korea at 'Aa3'
- Public workers union raided over illegal electioneering
- S. Korea to raise salaries of soldiers by 15 percent next year
- Amb. King to visit Seoul, Pyongyang trip possible
- Three ruling party lawmakers to appear before prosecutors next week
- Korea, Belgium to bolster development cooperation
- Park arrives in Brussels for summit with Belgian PM, talks with EU leaders
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Korean Home Prices Too Low? A big NO WAY by Tom Coyner
- Should UPP be Banned in Korea? Korea Government Files to Court to deregister Pro-North Party
- Garnishing Pay in Korea: Collections in Korea
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
- Leading Attorneys in Korea: Sean Hayes One of Only Two Non-Koreans on List of Top Lawyers in South Korea
- South Korea’s Nude Beach in Gangwon Province to Open
- South Korea's Stealing United States Military Technology
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.