- Prosecution finds more evidence of online NIS election activity
- S. Korea successfully fires off Spike missile
- Old 'Hwarang Spirit' celebrated
- Korea 12th out of 77 countries in Open Data Barometer
- Defense Ministry Bent on Buying F-35As
- American Held in N.Korea Is Korean War Veteran
- Lawmakers Call for Nuclear Weapons
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Leading Attorneys in Korea: Sean Hayes One of Only Two Non-Koreans on List of Top Lawyers in South Korea
- South Korea's Stealing United States Military Technology?
- Can Koreans Perceive Foreigners as Part of the Tribe? by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner
- Samsung Investigated for Union Busting by Korean Ministry of Employment and Labor
- Enforcement Decrees are Becoming more Common in South Korea
- South Korea still Required to use Internet Explorer due to 1999 Law
- The Korean War in Full Tom Coyner Color
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com. Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team and Entertainment, Media and New Tech Law Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He assists clients in their contentious, non-contentious and business developments needs in Korea and China.