- Economy forecast to grow 3.9% in 2014
- Smartphone market faces transition
- Samsung brothers seek reconciliation
- Talks between rail workers, management break down
- GS-LG consortium to buy shares in STX Energy
- Seoul shares inch up on Wall Street gains
- OECD education report: Korea’s school system a pressure cooker for children
- "Ordinary Wages" Under Korean Law Clarified by the Supreme Court: "Regular, Uniform & Flat" Definition
- Drinking Culture in Korea Explained by Tom Coyner
- Korean Small Business Partnerships/Joint Ventures: Pubs, Distributors, Exporters, Boutiques, Franchises and Basic Manufacturing etc.
- How I Discovered that Smoking Weed is Legal in North Korea - by Tom Coyner
- South Korea still Required to use Internet Explorer due to 1999 Law
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- How Sustainable is the Korea-Pop Music Phenomenon?
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com. Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team and Entertainment, Media and New Tech Law Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He assists clients in their contentious, non-contentious and business developments needs in Korea and China.