- Selling to Korea via Distributors, Agents & other Non-Direct Sales Channels
- Joint Venture/Partnerships in South Korea
- Test the Korean Waters and Then Hit China
- Protecting your Intellectual Property in Korea
- Korean Outsourcing: Legal Basics
- Tax Qualified Mergers in Korea
- Due Diligence in Korea
- New Corporate Forms in Korea
Please, also, take a look at the labels to the right and, also, click through to the other articles noted within the articles above. We are, presently, attempting to compile are blog posts into a more usable format, however, with over 700 posts - it is a task that is not as easy as we first imagined.
Thanks for reading and if you are interested in any specific topic - please advise.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean attorneys as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.