Please when ever you consider hiring an attorney, in Korea, it is best to retain an attorney that, formerly, was a retired judge and will actually work on your case in any matters involving the Korea courts.
Please check out the following articles on Korea's criminal law:
- Signs that You Hired a Great Korean Defense Attorney
- Criminal Punishment of Corporations for Actions of Employees
- Misunderstanding of Suspension of Criminal Sentence in Korea
- Foreigners' Drug use in Korea
- Criminal Lawyers in Korea
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com. Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.