- Selling to Korea via Distributors, Agents & other Non-Direct Sales Channels
- Joint Venture/Partnerships in South Korea
- Test the Korean Waters and Then Hit China
- Protecting your Intellectual Property in Korea
- Korean Outsourcing: Legal Basics
- Tax Qualified Mergers in Korea
- Due Diligence in Korea
- New Corporate Forms in Korea
- Korean Labor Law Checklist for Employers
- The Ten Commandments of Labor Relations in Asia
Please, also, take a look at the labels to the right, please search via the search box to the left and, also, click through to the other articles noted within the articles above.
Thanks for reading and if you are interested in any specific topic - please let us know.___
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean attorneys as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.