On Jan. 9, 2007 Roh suggested, among other changes, that the current five-year, single-term presidential system be replaced with a four-year renewable term.
- Korean Cryptocurrency Case Filed to the Korean Constitutional Court: Korean Bitcoin Updates
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- 52-Hour Workweek Delayed in Korea for SMEs: Korean Labor Law Update
- Selling in South Korea: For your Sales & Marketing in Korea – Distributor Needed? by Tom Coyner
- Korean Journalism and the Comfort Woman Issue by Tom Coyner
- Korean vs. Japanese vs. Chinese Management Styles Explained
- The Sinking of a Ship in Korea Leads to Soul Searching by Tom Coyner
- Corruption and the Sinking Korean Ship by Tom Coyner
- Korean Tax Incentives for 2020: Korean Tax Law Updates
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.