On Jan. 9, 2007 Roh suggested, among other changes, that the current five-year, single-term presidential system be replaced with a four-year renewable term.
- Constitutional Crisis in the Making in Korea
- Prostitution at the Korean Constitutional Court
- Korean Cryptocurrency Case Filed to the Korean Constitutional Court: Korean Bitcoin Updates
- Selection of Justices at the Constitutional Court Fundamentally Flawed?
- Constitutional Court of Korea Declares Korean Dictator’s Martial Law Decrees Unconstitutional
- Opposition to Justice Lee Dong-Hup to lead the Constitutional Court is Ridiculous Liberal Hogwash