On Jan. 9, 2007 Roh suggested, among other changes, that the current five-year, single-term presidential system be replaced with a four-year renewable term.
- Constitutional Crisis in the Making in Korea
- Prostitution at the Korean Constitutional Court
- Child Support Basics in South Korea
- Drafting of Korean Distribution Agreements for your Distributor in Korea.
- Succeeding in Business in Korea
- Korean Cryptocurrency Case Filed to the Korean Constitutional Court: Korean Bitcoin Updates
- Revision to the Laws & Regulations on Ecosystem-Disturbing Species in the Republic of Korea in 2019
- Employment Background Checks in Korea: Not so Different from China
- Whistleblower Protections in Korea Expanded through revised Whistleblower Protection Act
- USA Today cites The Korean Law Blog and IPG Attorney Sean Hayes on Casino Gambling Law