Song DooHwan was choosen by President Roh on March 2, 2007 to replace retiring Constitutional Court Justice Choo Sun-Hoe. Justice Choo’s term expires at the end of March.
Mr. Song is the Representative Partner of Hankyul Law Firm. He graduated from SNU in 1971, the Judicial Research Institute in 1982, was a Judge from 1982 to 1990, Executive Director of the Korean Bar Association from 1996 to 1997, and Independent Counsel in the infamous Remittance of funds to North Korea case in 2003.
His expertise in law, according to his firms website, is with commercial transactions and civil litigation.
- Should UPP be Banned in Korea? Korea Government Files to Court to deregister Pro-North Party
- Mr. Song Sings a Sobering Song of Freedom: “Emergency Situation” as a Defense to Drunk Driving Charge in Korea Upheld
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- Hague Child Abduction Convention Acceded to by South Korea
- Top Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Clients According to 10 Magazine
- Online Immigration Visit Reservation System to be Implemented in All Immigration Offices starting April 1, 2021
- Korean Commercial Liens versus Korean Civil Liens
- A Franchisor may be Unable to Prosecute a Franchisee for Embezzlement in Korea
- Leading Attorneys in Korea: Sean Hayes One of Only Two Non-Koreans on List of Top Lawyers in South Korea
- IPG Legal’s Firm Profile on ChatGPT (Open AI)
You must log in to post a comment.