So Sang Hong, Secretary General of the Constitutional Court, retired after serving the Court for six years and his nation for over 30 years as judge. He will serve as a practicing lawyer upon his retirement.
Mr. So is known for his generosity, passion for law and his nation, intellectual honesty, and a keen awareness of the role of Constitutional Law in Korean society.
I wish him a hardy good luck and hope he continues his contribution to this nation through his practice of law.
- Amendment to Korea’s Intellectual Property Registration System: Korea IP Law Updates
- South Korean Act on International Judicial Mutual Assistance in Civil Matters: Obtaining Evidence via Korean Courts and the Korean Government for use in Proceedings Abroad
- Texas International Law Journal: Call For Papers (50th Anniversary Edition)
- Finding a Korean Lawyer/Law Firm for your Business in Korea
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court
- Korean Cryptocurrency Case Filed to the Korean Constitutional Court: Korean Bitcoin Updates
- Korean Intellectual Property Protection Strategies in Korea: Trademark Law Korea
- IPG’s Korean Employment & Labour Law Chapter in Global Legal Insights 2018
- Tips for Start-up Success in Korea: Korean Business Basics