So Sang Hong, Secretary General of the Constitutional Court, retired after serving the Court for six years and his nation for over 30 years as judge. He will serve as a practicing lawyer upon his retirement.
Mr. So is known for his generosity, passion for law and his nation, intellectual honesty, and a keen awareness of the role of Constitutional Law in Korean society.
I wish him a hardy good luck and hope he continues his contribution to this nation through his practice of law.
- No Court Apprasial Necessary in Korea for In-Kind Contribution to Company
- Selection of Justices at the Constitutional Court Fundamentally Flawed?
- Transfer of Employee in Korea to Lower Position in Company May not be Wrongful Termination: Seoul High Court Precedence
- Private Detectives, Tattoo Artistists and Chiropractors in Korea Will Become Legal Professions?
- Senior Prosecutor Arrested for Bribery in Korea
- Prostitution at the Korean Constitutional Court