The report is on Human Rights in S. Korea is generally favorable, with only a few concerns.
The U.S. major concerns were:
1. The National Security Law
2. Limitations on the freedom of speech
3. Violent protests
4. Discrimation Against Women, Minorities, Foreigners etc.
5. Prostitution and the Increase in Korean men going abroad to purchase sex
6. Mistreatment of foreign spouses
7. Human Trafficing
8. Breach of contract by employers of foreign English teachers
- U.S. Imposes Steel Tariff on Korean Imports
- Protest in Yoido Against Proposed Korea-U.S. FTA: Death of FTA?
- Divorce/Family Lawyers in Korea: Korean Divorce Explained by U.S. Military
- South Koreans Ask U.S. to Reconsider Timing of Military Handoff by Tom Coyner
- Getting a Marital Separation Agreement in Korea: Divorce Checklist
- KOR-US FTA to Pass Korean National Assembly by End of October
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine
- Korean Journalism and the Comfort Woman Issue by Tom Coyner
- KOR-US FTA Passed this Thursday?
- Korea Legal News for the Week of August 18, 2013