The report is on Human Rights in S. Korea is generally favorable, with only a few concerns.
The U.S. major concerns were:
1. The National Security Law
2. Limitations on the freedom of speech
3. Violent protests
4. Discrimation Against Women, Minorities, Foreigners etc.
5. Prostitution and the Increase in Korean men going abroad to purchase sex
6. Mistreatment of foreign spouses
7. Human Trafficing
8. Breach of contract by employers of foreign English teachers
- Not Guilty Verdict for U.S. Government Employee with U.S. 8th Army: Announcement
- The U.S. Military Presence in Korea: New Focus for U.S. Foreign Policy?
- Korean Government Official Prosecuted in U.S. for Violation of Korean Law? Application of Korean Law in U.S. Courts
- Prostitution at the Korean Constitutional Court
- Is a Bankruptcy in the U.S. “Effective” on Assets in Korea?: Korean Bankruptcy Law Basics
- File Your U.S. Taxes in Korea: Earned Income Tax Exclusion/FBAR