France 24, a publication that interviewed me about the Korean Jury Trial system, has published one of the only decent pieces on the Korean jury trial system in English.
The article can be found here.
- Korean Government Official Prosecuted in U.S. for Violation of Korean Law? Application of Korean Law in U.S. Courts
- Korea’s Improper Solicitation and Graft Act: Kim Young-ran Act
- Korea’s Criminal Procedure Act: Pre-Trial Detention in Korea
- Belgian Ambassador’s Wife on Assault Charge: Hiring a Proactive Defense Lawyer in Korea
- Defamation on the Internet is a Criminal Offense in Korea
- Korean Pretrial Detention: Korean Criminal Law Basics
- Mr. Song Sings a Sobering Song of Freedom: “Emergency Situation” as a Defense to Drunk Driving Charge in Korea Upheld
- USA Today cites The Korean Law Blog and IPG Attorney Sean Hayes on Casino Gambling Law
- Korean Supreme Court Rules Contingency Fees for Criminal Cases Illegal
- Bail Granted in Korea for Alleged Violations of Korean Banking Laws