Korean President-elect Lee Myung Bak nominated Kim Kyung-Han as the new Minister of Justice. Mr. Kim served as the Prosecutor General at the Supreme Public Prosecitors’ Office and Vice-Minister at the Ministry of Justice.
Mr. Kim wrote and interesting law review article entitled: “The Study on the Evaluation of the Korean Government Reform Performance: Focusing to the Introduction of New Management Programs in the Kim Dae Jung Administration (김대중정부의 신관리기법 도입을 중심으로)”
The article is critical of the performance-based reform measures implemented by the Kim Dae Jung Admininstration.
The article is published in Korean in the 서울행정학회 (2005/02).
- The New Korean In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Act 2020
- New Korean Corruption Investigative Unit Established to Investigate High-Ranking Public Officials in Korea
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea
- Exit Ban of Foreigners in Korea for Not Paying Taxes, Custom Duties or Violation of Law: Immigration Law Basics
- Legal Document Service in Korea via Hague Service Convention
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea
- Online Immigration Visit Reservation System to be Implemented in All Immigration Offices starting April 1, 2021
- Korea Establishes Legal Grounds for the Commercialization of Autonomous Vehicles – A New Act for 2020
- Amendment to the Korean Immigration Act Supports Foreign Children in Cases of Child Abuse
- Tax Incentives May Decrease for Foreign Companies doing Business in Korea: Tax Law Updates
You must log in to post a comment.