Korean President-elect Lee Myung Bak nominated Kim Kyung-Han as the new Minister of Justice. Mr. Kim served as the Prosecutor General at the Supreme Public Prosecitors’ Office and Vice-Minister at the Ministry of Justice.
Mr. Kim wrote and interesting law review article entitled: “The Study on the Evaluation of the Korean Government Reform Performance: Focusing to the Introduction of New Management Programs in the Kim Dae Jung Administration (김대중정부의 신관리기법 도입을 중심으로)”
The article is critical of the performance-based reform measures implemented by the Kim Dae Jung Admininstration.
The article is published in Korean in the 서울행정학회 (2005/02).
- Opposition to Justice Lee Dong-Hup to lead the Constitutional Court is Ridiculous Liberal Hogwash
- New Korean Ministry of Future, Creation and Science
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea
- Environmental Impact Statements in Korea: New Korean Environmental Impact Assessment Regime
- New Zealand-Korea FTA Signed: Opportunities Abound for New Zealand Exporters
- The U.S. Military Presence in Korea: New Focus for U.S. Foreign Policy?