Korean President-elect Lee Myung Bak nominated Kim Kyung-Han as the new Minister of Justice. Mr. Kim served as the Prosecutor General at the Supreme Public Prosecitors’ Office and Vice-Minister at the Ministry of Justice.
Mr. Kim wrote and interesting law review article entitled: “The Study on the Evaluation of the Korean Government Reform Performance: Focusing to the Introduction of New Management Programs in the Kim Dae Jung Administration (김대중정부의 신관리기법 도입을 중심으로)”
The article is critical of the performance-based reform measures implemented by the Kim Dae Jung Admininstration.
The article is published in Korean in the 서울행정학회 (2005/02).
- New Korean Ministry of Future, Creation and Science
- Opposition to Justice Lee Dong-Hup to lead the Constitutional Court is Ridiculous Liberal Hogwash
- The New Korean In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Act 2020
- New Korean Corruption Investigative Unit Established to Investigate High-Ranking Public Officials in Korea
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea
- Environmental Impact Statements in Korea: New Korean Environmental Impact Assessment Regime
- Exit Ban of Foreigners in Korea for Not Paying Taxes, Custom Duties or Violation of Law: Immigration Law Basics
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea
- Online Immigration Visit Reservation System to be Implemented in All Immigration Offices starting April 1, 2021
- Korea Establishes Legal Grounds for the Commercialization of Autonomous Vehicles – A New Act for 2020