Korean President-elect Lee Myung Bak nominated Kim Kyung-Han as the new Minister of Justice. Mr. Kim served as the Prosecutor General at the Supreme Public Prosecitors’ Office and Vice-Minister at the Ministry of Justice.
Mr. Kim wrote and interesting law review article entitled: “The Study on the Evaluation of the Korean Government Reform Performance: Focusing to the Introduction of New Management Programs in the Kim Dae Jung Administration (김대중정부의 신관리기법 도입을 중심으로)”
The article is critical of the performance-based reform measures implemented by the Kim Dae Jung Admininstration.
The article is published in Korean in the 서울행정학회 (2005/02).
- New Korean Ministry of Future, Creation and Science
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea
- Tax Incentives May Decrease for Foreign Companies doing Business in Korea: Tax Law Updates
- Sean Hayes Invited to Chair Panel for Horasis Foundation
- Establishment of the Korea Law Center at Berkeley Law
- Korea Legal News for the Week of July 14, 2013
- Korea-China to Expedite Free Trade Talks
- Migrant Worker Labor Union Denied Registration in Korea
- Korea’s New Electronic Passport Without Resident Registration Number in 2020
- Korean Criminal Law: Double Jeopardy in Courts in Korea