My yacht club, 700 Yacht Club, which I am the vice-commodor of, is commencing an interesting project. We will be building four i550 sportsboats.
If anyone is interested in sailing or knows how to build boats, please contact me and we can discuss a membership. The membership fee is reasonable for most (W3.8mil/year) and includes sailing lessons and the use of the boats. Please see the website for more details.
The yacht club presently has a 33-foot cat, four 21-foot racing trimarans, a 26-foot yamaha, a 25-foot Hunter, a Campion 545i powerboat, and the yacht clubs racing team has an Admiralty 30. Oh, I almost forgot our two dingies which are often used, but never appreciated.
- Sailing into the winds of change: Sailing in Korea
- Deutscher Club Seoul: Christmas Dinner 2019
- Korean Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year: IPG Legal
- South Korea’s Gambling Law
- Tax Deductibility of Meal Allowances in Korea Increases to KRW 200,000
- Material Omissions in Korean Franchise Disclosure Documents in South Korea
- Protecting Products from Parallel Imports into Korea: Trademark/IP in Korea?
- Korea’s Fairness in Subcontracting Transactions Act Amendments of July 2021
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FACTA) in Korea