My yacht club, 700 Yacht Club, which I am the vice-commodor of, is commencing an interesting project. We will be building four i550 sportsboats.
If anyone is interested in sailing or knows how to build boats, please contact me and we can discuss a membership. The membership fee is reasonable for most (W3.8mil/year) and includes sailing lessons and the use of the boats. Please see the website for more details.
The yacht club presently has a 33-foot cat, four 21-foot racing trimarans, a 26-foot yamaha, a 25-foot Hunter, a Campion 545i powerboat, and the yacht clubs racing team has an Admiralty 30. Oh, I almost forgot our two dingies which are often used, but never appreciated.
- Deutscher Club Seoul: Christmas Dinner 2019
- Success in Life & Business in Korea by Senior Adviser to IPG
- BCCK Christmas Lunch 2019
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Establishment of the Korea Law Center at Berkeley Law
- Merit System Protection Board Appeal Lawyers in Korea
- South Korea’s Nude Beach in Gangwon Province to Open
- Global Innovation Index: Korea Scores 14th in World
- Korean Law in English Online
- Export of Korean Nuclear Technology Abroad: Netherlands Inks Deal with Korea for a Reactor Upgrade