My yacht club, 700 Yacht Club, which I am the vice-commodor of, is commencing an interesting project. We will be building four i550 sportsboats.
If anyone is interested in sailing or knows how to build boats, please contact me and we can discuss a membership. The membership fee is reasonable for most (W3.8mil/year) and includes sailing lessons and the use of the boats. Please see the website for more details.
The yacht club presently has a 33-foot cat, four 21-foot racing trimarans, a 26-foot yamaha, a 25-foot Hunter, a Campion 545i powerboat, and the yacht clubs racing team has an Admiralty 30. Oh, I almost forgot our two dingies which are often used, but never appreciated.
- Deutscher Club Seoul: Christmas Dinner 2019
- Filing a Complaint to the Merit System Protection Board from within Korea
- BCCK Christmas Lunch 2019
- Success in Life & Business in Korea by Senior Adviser to IPG
- Finding a Korean Lawyer/Law Firm for your Business in Korea
- Whistleblower Protections and Laws in South Korea
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Navigating Korea’s Inheritance Law: Korean Inheritance Laws Basics Explained
- Merit System Protection Board Appeal Lawyers in Korea
- Global Innovation Index: Korea Scores 14th in World