My yacht club, 700 Yacht Club, which I am the vice-commodor of, is commencing an interesting project. We will be building four i550 sportsboats.
If anyone is interested in sailing or knows how to build boats, please contact me and we can discuss a membership. The membership fee is reasonable for most (W3.8mil/year) and includes sailing lessons and the use of the boats. Please see the website for more details.
The yacht club presently has a 33-foot cat, four 21-foot racing trimarans, a 26-foot yamaha, a 25-foot Hunter, a Campion 545i powerboat, and the yacht clubs racing team has an Admiralty 30. Oh, I almost forgot our two dingies which are often used, but never appreciated.
- Deutscher Club Seoul: Christmas Dinner 2019
- IPG Korea Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year
- Taxis May be on Strike Again and Thus Sean Hayes will Not Be at Work that Day
- South Korea’s Gambling Law
- Damages for Material Omissions in Franchise Disclosure Documents in South Korea
- South Korea and Vietnam Negotiate FTA: Korea’s Nuclear Exports
- Korea’s Fairness in Subcontracting Transactions Act Amendments of July 2021
- Korean Laws and Subordinate Statutues in English Online
- Protecting Products from Parallel Imports into Korea: Trademark/IP in Korea?