The Act on the Treatment of Foreigners in Korea may be found HERE.
- Korea Expands Definition of Discriminatory Treatment for Non-Regular Workers: Employment & Labor Law Update
- Is Bitcoin Banned for Foreigners in Korea? Korean Bitcoin Law Updates
- Foreign Tax Incentives to be Cut: 17% Flat Tax Law Revised
- Exit Ban of Foreigners in Korea for Not Paying Taxes, Custom Duties or Violation of Law: Immigration Law Basics
- Korean Visa Rules Still not Strict Enough for Some in the Korean Government
- Korean National Tax Service Tax Law News Release to Foreign Corporate Taxpayers: Korean Tax Law Updates