IPG Legal’s Senior Business Adviser – Tom L. Coyner has published the second edition of his book on Korean business. The book is entitled “Doing Business in Korea” and may be purchased through Amazon or at most books stores in Korea.
For those not in Korea having difficulty obtaining the book (Amazon only carries a few copies), please contact IPG Legal and we will obtain you a copy.
“Underscored with a deep and nuanced understanding of modern Korean culture, this is a ‘must read’ for any foreigner in Korea.
— Robert Fallon, Former Chairman of the Board of Korea Exchange Bank
“Examples and practical advice—it’s all here! This book will save you years on the learning curve.”
— Jack Lewis, Associate Dean of the Marshall School of Business at USC
- Mastering Business in Korea: A Practical Guide by IPG’s Commercial Advisor
- Korean Business Culture vs. Western Business Culture Explained by IPG Attorneys
- Success in Life & Business in Korea by Senior Adviser to IPG
- Korean Distributor Sales Territory or Customer Restrictions in Korea: Korean Distributor law Agreements in Korea
- Playing by Local and/or International Rules in Korea by Tom Coyner
- Law Review Article on Korean Legal Education
- Small Business Compliance in Korea: No Not Only for the Big Boys
- U.S. Franchise Law: Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements
- Corruption and the Sinking Korean Ship by Tom Coyner
- Why we should care about North Korea?: North’s Harsh Reality by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner
You must log in to post a comment.