IPG Legal’s Senior Business Adviser – Tom L. Coyner has published the second edition of his book on Korean business. The book is entitled “Doing Business in Korea” and may be purchased through Amazon or at most books stores in Korea.
“Underscored with a deep and nuanced understanding of modern Korean culture, this is a ‘must read’ for any foreigner in Korea.
— Robert Fallon, Former Chairman of the Board of Korea Exchange Bank
“Examples and practical advice—it’s all here! This book will save you years on the learning curve.”
— Jack Lewis, Associate Dean of the Marshall School of Business at USC
- Korean Business Culture vs. Western Business Culture Explained by IPG Attorneys
- Korean Distributor Sales Territory or Customer Restrictions in Korea: Korean Distributor law Agreements in Korea
- So you want to do business in Korea? Listen to my Mother. Korean Joint Venture/Partnership Basics
- U.S. Franchise Law: Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements
- Can Koreans Perceive Foreigners as Part of the Tribe? by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Retail Business in Korea by Tom Coyner
- Top Ten Mistakes of Companies Doing Business in Korea
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 30, 2014
- Fiduciary Duties of Korean Directors/Representative & Controlling Shareholders of Korean Companies