IPG Legal’s Senior Business Adviser – Tom L. Coyner has published the second edition of his book on Korean business. The book is entitled “Doing Business in Korea” and may be purchased through Amazon or at most books stores in Korea.
“Underscored with a deep and nuanced understanding of modern Korean culture, this is a ‘must read’ for any foreigner in Korea.
— Robert Fallon, Former Chairman of the Board of Korea Exchange Bank
“Examples and practical advice—it’s all here! This book will save you years on the learning curve.”
— Jack Lewis, Associate Dean of the Marshall School of Business at USC
- Korean Business Culture vs. Western Business Culture Explained by IPG Attorneys
- Korean Distributor Sales Territory or Customer Restrictions in Korea: Korean Distributor law Agreements in Korea
- U.S. Franchise Law: Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements
- So you want to do business in Korea? Listen to my Mother. Korean Joint Venture/Partnership Basics
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Retail Business in Korea by Tom Coyner
- Fiduciary Duties of Korean Directors/Representative & Controlling Shareholders of Korean Companies
- 7 Musts to Succeed in Business in Korea
- Stock Options in Closed Corporations in Korea
- Termination of Commercial Agent/Distribution Agreements in Korea: Korea’s Agent Compensation Rule