IPG Legal’s Senior Business Adviser – Tom L. Coyner has published the second edition of his book on Korean business. The book is entitled “Doing Business in Korea” and may be purchased through Amazon or at most books stores in Korea.
“Underscored with a deep and nuanced understanding of modern Korean culture, this is a ‘must read’ for any foreigner in Korea.
— Robert Fallon, Former Chairman of the Board of Korea Exchange Bank
“Examples and practical advice—it’s all here! This book will save you years on the learning curve.”
— Jack Lewis, Associate Dean of the Marshall School of Business at USC
- Mastering Business in Korea: A Practical Guide by IPG’s Commercial Advisor
- Playing by Local and/or International Rules in Korea by Tom Coyner
- Why we should care about North Korea?: North’s Harsh Reality by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner
- Korean Distributor Sales Territory or Customer Restrictions in Korea: Korean Distributor law Agreements in Korea
- Corruption and the Sinking Korean Ship by Tom Coyner
- How I Discovered that Smoking Weed is Legal in North Korea – by Tom Coyner