Below are the basic Korean start-up agreements, normally, necessary for doing business in Korea. The list is not exhaustive.
We will be writing on all of these agreements over the next couple of months. Please note we have articles about Korean shareholder (JVC), distributor, license and other agreements already posted.
Korean Stock Corporation (Chusikhaesa)
- Shareholder Agreement/Joint Venture Agreement
- Article of Incorporation
- Intellectual Property Assignment/License Agreement
- Confidentiality/Nondisclosure Agreement
Employees and Management in Korea
- Employment/Contractor Agreements
- Work Rules
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Service Agreement
- License Agreement
- Sales/Distributor Agreements
- Lease Agreement
- Distribution Agreements in Korea: Crawl before you Walk
- Liquidated (Penalty) Damages Necessary in Most Korean NDA and Non-Compete Agreements
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- Korean Small Business Partnerships/Joint Ventures: Pubs, Distributors, Exporters, Boutiques, Franchises and Basic Manufacturing etc.
- Finding a Korean Distributor: Top 10 Things to Know Before you Jump into Bed with an Agent in Korea
- Korean Distribution Agreements: So you Want to Work with a Korean Distributor