The Wall Street Journal website has a good graphic page that provides a decent snapshot of Korea.
Some of the statistics may be a little surprising.
The page notes that GDP per capita is less than the OECD average of USD 33,000.00; that Koreans work the most hours in the OECD; the largest trade partner is China; the number one vegetable grown by quantity is pepper; and the number one tourist destination is a Daecheon Beach (Mud Festival).
- Debt Collection Cases in Korea on the Rise: Buyers and Sellers Beware
- 7 Musts to Succeed in Business in Korea
- Future of Bitcoin in Korea according to FTC: Korean Cryptocurrency Updates
- Samsung’s Win Against Elliott is Korea’s Loss According to Bloomberg
- Korean Currency Control Laws Revised: Korea Won – Yuan
- Merger/Acquisition Opportunities in Korea: Lotte Korea Buys KT Car Rental from KT Corp.
- Stock Options in Closed Corporations in Korea
- Is Bitcoin Banned for Foreigners in Korea? Korean Bitcoin Law Updates
- Fiscal Transparency in International Business: International Business Structures
- Will the Korean Government Kill Bitcoin? The legality of Bitcoin in Korea