The Wall Street Journal website has a good graphic page that provides a decent snapshot of Korea.
Some of the statistics may be a little surprising.
The page notes that GDP per capita is less than the OECD average of USD 33,000.00; that Koreans work the most hours in the OECD; the largest trade partner is China; the number one vegetable grown by quantity is pepper; and the number one tourist destination is a Daecheon Beach (Mud Festival).
- South Korea’s Nude Beach in Gangwon Province to Open
- South Korea’s Gambling Law
- South Korea Begins 7th Round of Negotiations with China on Free Trade Agreement
- Establishing a Manufacturing Business in South Korea: Top 14 Things to Know Before you Go
- South Korean’s Aiding North Korean Hackers Arrested in South Korea by Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office
- Korea inks FTA with China