Our friends at the China Law Blog have posted a brief review of a very useful application for those managing international agreements.
The application is for those of us without adequate brain cells left to memorize all the INCOTERMS. Also, it contains 2010 revisions.
The application is only available for the IPhone and the IPad. All of us stuck with the Blackberry or an Android phone are out of luck.
- Apple Infringed Samsung Patents According to U.S. ITC: Standard Essential Patents
- Liquidated (Penalty) Damages Necessary in Most Korean NDA and Non-Compete Agreements
- Korean Free Trade Agreements In Effect, Under Negotiation and In Consideration by the Korean Government
- Wills, Trusts, Pre-Nuptial Agreements, Living Wills, and Power of Attorneys in Korea
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- Korean Distribution Agreements: So you Want to Work with a Korean Distributor