Our friends at the China Law Blog have posted a brief review of a very useful application for those managing international agreements.
The application is for those of us without adequate brain cells left to memorize all the INCOTERMS. Also, it contains 2010 revisions.
The application is only available for the IPhone and the IPad. All of us stuck with the Blackberry or an Android phone are out of luck.
- Liquidated (Penalty) Damages Necessary in Most Korean NDA and Non-Compete Agreements
- Wills, Trusts, Pre-Nuptial Agreements, Living Wills, and Power of Attorneys in Korea
- Korean Forum Non-Conveniens Doctrine under Korea’s Private International Law Act
- Korean Free Trade Agreements: Korean FTA Chart
- Is Samsung Doomed? No Innovation Price Trap
- Korean Free Trade Agreements In Effect, Under Negotiation and In Consideration by the Korean Government
- Korea Licensing Agreements: Licensing of Technology, Trademarks and other IP in Korea
- Apple Sued in Korea for Battery Gate
- Employment Background Checks in Korea: Not so Different from China
- Non-Compete Clauses in Korean Employment Agreements and Korean Business Sales Agreements