Our friends at the China Law Blog have posted a brief review of a very useful application for those managing international agreements.
The application is for those of us without adequate brain cells left to memorize all the INCOTERMS. Also, it contains 2010 revisions.
The application is only available for the IPhone and the IPad. All of us stuck with the Blackberry or an Android phone are out of luck.
- Apple Infringed Samsung Patents According to U.S. ITC: Standard Essential Patents
- Distribution Agreements in Korea: Crawl before you Walk
- Nine Musts for a Succesful License Agreement in Korea
- 12 New Items Prohibited from Export from Korea by Overflow of Core National Technology Law of Korea
- Korean Distributor Sales Territory or Customer Restrictions in Korea: Korean Distributor law Agreements in Korea
- Korea’s Improper Solicitation & Graft Act?: Scope of Application
- Korean Compliance Checklist for your Business in Korea
- Protecting Products from Parallel Imports into Korea: Trademark/IP in Korea?
- Korean Tax Law Amendment Press Release by Korean Government
- Korea’s Improper Solicitation and Graft Act: Kim Young-ran Act