Our friends at the China Law Blog have posted a brief review of a very useful application for those managing international agreements.
The application is for those of us without adequate brain cells left to memorize all the INCOTERMS. Also, it contains 2010 revisions.
The application is only available for the IPhone and the IPad. All of us stuck with the Blackberry or an Android phone are out of luck.
- Apple Infringed Samsung Patents According to U.S. ITC: Standard Essential Patents
- Distribution Agreements in Korea: Crawl before you Walk
- Nine Musts for a Succesful License Agreement in Korea
- 12 New Items Prohibited from Export from Korea by Overflow of Core National Technology Law of Korea
- Korea’s Improper Solicitation & Graft Act?: Scope of Application
- Korean Distributor Sales Territory or Customer Restrictions in Korea: Korean Distributor law Agreements in Korea
- Top Ten Mistakes of Companies Doing Business in Korea
- Korean Compliance Checklist for your Business in Korea
- Protecting Products from Parallel Imports into Korea: Trademark/IP in Korea?
- Finding a Korean Distributor: Top 10 Things to Know Before you Jump into Bed with an Agent in Korea