Our friends at the China Law Blog have posted a brief review of a very useful application for those managing international agreements.
The application is for those of us without adequate brain cells left to memorize all the INCOTERMS. Also, it contains 2010 revisions.
The application is only available for the IPhone and the IPad. All of us stuck with the Blackberry or an Android phone are out of luck.
- Apple Infringed Samsung Patents According to U.S. ITC: Standard Essential Patents
- Liquidated (Penalty) Damages Necessary in Most Korean NDA and Non-Compete Agreements
- Wills, Trusts, Pre-Nuptial Agreements, Living Wills, and Power of Attorneys in Korea
- Is Samsung Doomed? No Innovation Price Trap
- Arbitration in Korea under the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board: International Arbitration Rules
- Korean Free Trade Agreements In Effect, Under Negotiation and In Consideration by the Korean Government
- Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco Attended by Sean Hayes
- Korea Licensing Agreements: Licensing of Technology, Trademarks and other IP in Korea
- Employment Background Checks in Korea: Not so Different from China
- Enforcement of Covenants Not to Compete in Employment Agreements in Korea: Restrictive Covenants in Korea