Our friends at the China Law Blog have posted a brief review of a very useful application for those managing international agreements.
The application is for those of us without adequate brain cells left to memorize all the INCOTERMS. Also, it contains 2010 revisions.
The application is only available for the IPhone and the IPad. All of us stuck with the Blackberry or an Android phone are out of luck.
- Distribution Agreements in Korea: Crawl before you Walk
- Korea prepares itself for Big Data-driven 4th Industrial Revolution: Korean Data Protection Laws Revised
- Korean Distributor Sales Territory or Customer Restrictions in Korea: Korean Distributor law Agreements in Korea
- Korea’s Improper Solicitation & Graft Act?: Scope of Application
- Korean Compliance Checklist for your Business in Korea
- Protecting Products from Parallel Imports into Korea: Trademark/IP in Korea?
- Korean Tax Law Amendment Press Release by Korean Government
- Korea’s Improper Solicitation and Graft Act: Kim Young-ran Act
- Abuse of Superior Bargaining Power Notification by the Korea Fair Trade Commission: Distributor Risks in Korea
- Distribution Agreement in Korea: Factors to Always Keep in Mind