We are proud to announce the introduction of the Asian Law & Business Blog. The blog is a work in progress, but will include updates on Korea, China, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines law.
The motivation for the blog is the fact that I don’t only work in Korea and I am engaged in numerous projects in Asia Korea, China, India, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines and the United States.
At present the blog includes, mainly, posts from The Korean Law Blog.
The blog can be found at: www.theasianlawblog.com
The Korean Law Blog also has a simplified header and a new more simple design. Some have mentioned that the header looks like it was made by someone with the computer skills of a first grader.
Yes, the former header was made my little ole me. I have contacted, on numerous occasions, professionals to improve the look and feel of the blog, but I always come back to simple being the best.
What do you think?
- Happy Year Of the Dragon from IPG’s Korea Practice Team
- PSY’s Korea Campaign Launches in Australia
- The China Law Blog by IPG’s China Practice Team
- The Ten Commandments of Labor Relations in Asia
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- LexisNexis Top 25 International & Foreign Law Blog (www.thekoreanlawblog)
- Christmas in Korea: Do we Put Christmas Lights on House Plants?
- Personal Tax Rates in Korea to Rise in 2012: Individual Income Tax Rates in Korea
- IPGs New Law Blog the Korean Entertainment Law Blog
- Tax Exempt Foreign-Denominated Bonds in Korea Coming to an End for Holders with Offices in Korea