We are proud to announce the introduction of the Asian Law & Business Blog. The blog is a work in progress, but will include updates on Korea, China, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines law.
The motivation for the blog is the fact that I don’t only work in Korea and I am engaged in numerous projects in Asia Korea, China, India, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines and the United States.
At present the blog includes, mainly, posts from The Korean Law Blog.
The blog can be found at: www.theasianlawblog.com
The Korean Law Blog also has a simplified header and a new more simple design. Some have mentioned that the header looks like it was made by someone with the computer skills of a first grader.
Yes, the former header was made my little ole me. I have contacted, on numerous occasions, professionals to improve the look and feel of the blog, but I always come back to simple being the best.
What do you think?
- The China Law Blog by IPG’s China Practice Team
- Will the Failure to Pass the KOR-US FTA by Korean NA Harm Korea?
- South Korea Begins 7th Round of Negotiations with China on Free Trade Agreement
- South Korea to Buy Yuan-Denominated Assets
- Why we should care about North Korea?: North’s Harsh Reality by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner
- Korea’s U-Turn Program: Enticing Korean Companies to Return to Korea – Will it work?
- Korean Legal News for the Week of January 20, 2013
- Capturing Chinese Tourist Money in Korea: Retail Opportunities in Korea
- The U.S. Military Presence in Korea: New Focus for U.S. Foreign Policy?
- Material Breach of Contracts Under Korean Law: Primary Obligations vs. Secondary Obligations