We are proud to announce the introduction of the Asian Law & Business Blog. The blog is a work in progress, but will include updates on Korea, China, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines law.
The motivation for the blog is the fact that I don’t only work in Korea and I am engaged in numerous projects in Asia Korea, China, India, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines and the United States.
At present the blog includes, mainly, posts from The Korean Law Blog.
The blog can be found at: www.theasianlawblog.com
The Korean Law Blog also has a simplified header and a new more simple design. Some have mentioned that the header looks like it was made by someone with the computer skills of a first grader.
Yes, the former header was made my little ole me. I have contacted, on numerous occasions, professionals to improve the look and feel of the blog, but I always come back to simple being the best.
What do you think?
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- IPGs New Law Blog the Korean Entertainment Law Blog
- PSY’s Korea Campaign Launches in Australia
- USA Today cites The Korean Law Blog and IPG Attorney Sean Hayes on Casino Gambling Law
- Starting a Business in South Korea: Top Posts from the Korean Law Blog
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll