The Lee Administration and the major conservative parties have vowed to get the KOR-US FTA passed by the end of this month.
If we see no protests in the streets of Seoul, I suspect the bill will pass the National Assembly and be signed into law by early November.
What do you think?
- KOR-US FTA to Pass Korean National Assembly by End of October
- KOR-US FTA Passed this Thursday?
- Is the Korea-US FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly
- Protest in Yoido Against Proposed Korea-U.S. FTA: Death of FTA?
- KOR-US FTA Passed the Korean National Assembly Today
- Is the Korea-U.S. FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly? Watch the Streets.
- Will the Failure to Pass the KOR-US FTA by Korean NA Harm Korea?
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- KOR-US FTA Update: Passed within the Month?
- U.S.-Korea FTA Passed and Soon to Be Signed by U.S. President