The Lee Administration and the major conservative parties have vowed to get the KOR-US FTA passed by the end of this month.
If we see no protests in the streets of Seoul, I suspect the bill will pass the National Assembly and be signed into law by early November.
What do you think?
- Korea’s National Trade Commission Awards Damages to Local Company for Damages from Korea-EU FTA
- Korea-China to Expedite Free Trade Talks
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- Ban Lifted on Myanmar by United States
- The Irish’s Gift to the World by Senior Advisor to IPG: No not Guinness
- South Korea still Required to use Internet Explorer due to 1999 Law
- Taxis May be on Strike Again and Thus Sean Hayes will Not Be at Work that Day
- The Fog of Korea Politics & History by Tom Coyner
- Korean Franchise Law Basics: Korea’s Act on Fairness in Franchise Transactions
- South Koreans Ask U.S. to Reconsider Timing of Military Handoff by Tom Coyner