The Lee Administration and the major conservative parties have vowed to get the KOR-US FTA passed by the end of this month.
If we see no protests in the streets of Seoul, I suspect the bill will pass the National Assembly and be signed into law by early November.
What do you think?
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- The North Korean Children Welfare Act of 2012 Signed into Law in the States
- South Korea Suspends Canadian Beef Imports over Mad Cow Disease Concerns
- Korea’s Free Trade Agreement with Canada: Will it Pass?
- Ministry of National Defense Abolishes Entertainment Soldiers
- Korea’s National Trade Commission Awards Damages to Local Company for Damages from Korea-EU FTA