The Lee Administration and the major conservative parties have vowed to get the KOR-US FTA passed by the end of this month.
If we see no protests in the streets of Seoul, I suspect the bill will pass the National Assembly and be signed into law by early November.
What do you think?
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly
- Korea’s Carbon Credit Inititative: Korea Fastest Growing Producer of Carbon in Developed World
- Korea’s Temporary Investment Tax Credit Expired at End of 2011: R&D, Investment & FDI Credits Still Available
- Korea-US FTA to be Effective as Of March 15, 2012
- Korean Election Night Update (April 12, 2012 – 1AM)