The Lee Administration and the major conservative parties have vowed to get the KOR-US FTA passed by the end of this month.
If we see no protests in the streets of Seoul, I suspect the bill will pass the National Assembly and be signed into law by early November.
What do you think?
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea
- South Korea Suspends Canadian Beef Imports over Mad Cow Disease Concerns
- The North Korean Children Welfare Act of 2012 Signed into Law in the States
- Korea’s Class Action Law Proposed by Moon Administration
- Korea’s Free Trade Agreement with Canada: Will it Pass?
- Korean Prosecutors & Police Powers under Amended Criminal Procedure Law
- Ministry of National Defense Abolishes Entertainment Soldiers
- Korea’s Real Name Transaction Act Strengthened: Korea’s Banking Law Basics
- South Korea moves to Remove Statute of Limitation on Murder