The Lee Administration and the major conservative parties have vowed to get the KOR-US FTA passed by the end of this month.
If we see no protests in the streets of Seoul, I suspect the bill will pass the National Assembly and be signed into law by early November.
What do you think?
- Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly
- Korean Election Night Update (April 12, 2012 – 1AM)
- Korea Passes Cap-and-Trade Carbon Trading System
- Australia Beef-Livestock Hit by Korea-U.S. FTA: Will Korea pen a FTA with Australia?
- Korea’s National Trade Commission Awards Damages to Local Company for Damages from Korea-EU FTA
- Korea-China to Expedite Free Trade Talks
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- The Irish’s Gift to the World by Senior Advisor to IPG: No not Guinness
- Ban Lifted on Myanmar by United States
- South Korea still Required to use Internet Explorer due to 1999 Law