The Korean ruling Grand National Party (GNP) reaffirmed, this past Tuesday, that the party will present the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement to the floor of the National Assembly within this month if the U.S. Congress passes the agreement.
Floor leader Rep. Hwang Woo-yea was quoted by the Korea Times as saying that: “If the U.S. Congress endorses the accord, we should follow suit around that time.”
Other articles that may be of interest:
- The KORUS FTA will Pass: Don’t Hold Your Breath
- America Needs the Korea-U.S. FTA
- Korea-U.S. FTA Update: Get this Thing Passed Guys
- KOR-US FTA Passed the Korean National Assembly Today
- KOR-US FTA Passed this Thursday?
- Protest in Yoido Against Proposed Korea-U.S. FTA: Death of FTA?
- KOR-US FTA to Pass Korean National Assembly by End of October
- Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly
- Will the Failure to Pass the KOR-US FTA by Korean NA Harm Korea?
- Is the Korea-US FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly
- Korean Election Night Update (April 12, 2012 – 1AM)
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- The North Korean Children Welfare Act of 2012 Signed into Law in the States