The Korean ruling Grand National Party (GNP) reaffirmed, this past Tuesday, that the party will present the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement to the floor of the National Assembly within this month if the U.S. Congress passes the agreement.
Floor leader Rep. Hwang Woo-yea was quoted by the Korea Times as saying that: “If the U.S. Congress endorses the accord, we should follow suit around that time.”
Other articles that may be of interest:
- The KORUS FTA will Pass: Don’t Hold Your Breath
- America Needs the Korea-U.S. FTA
- Korea-U.S. FTA Update: Get this Thing Passed Guys
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Korea inks FTA with China
- U.S. Court Refuses to Enforce Taiwan Arbitral Award: Lesson for Drafting Arbitration Clauses in Korea
- Fleeing Korea while under Police/Prosecutor Investigation: International Hold in Korea
- Attorney Lee from IPG Legal in the news!
- Being An Expat Dad in Korea: Yes – Not a Law Article Today
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- Do you Need to Enter the Korean Market via a Joint Venture/Partnership?
- Korea Contracts Don’t Forget the Counter-party: Due Diligence before Executing an Agreement in Korea
- Korean Trust Act of 1961 Amended