The Korean ruling Grand National Party (GNP) reaffirmed, this past Tuesday, that the party will present the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement to the floor of the National Assembly within this month if the U.S. Congress passes the agreement.
Floor leader Rep. Hwang Woo-yea was quoted by the Korea Times as saying that: “If the U.S. Congress endorses the accord, we should follow suit around that time.”
Other articles that may be of interest:
- The KORUS FTA will Pass: Don’t Hold Your Breath
- America Needs the Korea-U.S. FTA
- Korea-U.S. FTA Update: Get this Thing Passed Guys
- Korea Expands Definition of Discriminatory Treatment for Non-Regular Workers: Employment & Labor Law Update
- Being An Expat Dad in Korea: Yes – Not a Law Article Today
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- Korea National Intelligence Service Caught Spying in Australia: Scooby Doo Where are You?
- South Korea and Vietnam Negotiate FTA: Korea’s Nuclear Exports
- Playing by Local and/or International Rules in Korea by Tom Coyner
- The Korean Elections are On. Liberals Confused Again
- Establishment of the Korea Law Center at Berkeley Law
- Korea Legal News for the Week of August 11, 2013
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea