Four Korean-headquartered companies have been named by Thomson Reuters as 100 Top Global Innovators. The four companies listed were Cheil Industries, LG Electronics, LS Industrial Systems and Samsung Electronic.
The only Asian country with companies on the list, this year, is Japan. Japan has 27 of its companies on the list. So yes, no China on the list.
America leads the list with 40 companies followed by France (11), Sweden (6) and Switzerland (3).
Any companies left off the list that should be on the list?
- South Korea to Buy Yuan-Denominated Assets
- Will the Failure to Pass the KOR-US FTA by Korean NA Harm Korea?
- South Korea Begins 7th Round of Negotiations with China on Free Trade Agreement
- Korea’s U-Turn Program: Enticing Korean Companies to Return to Korea – Will it work?
- Material Breach of Contracts Under Korean Law: Primary Obligations vs. Secondary Obligations
- Korean Legal News for the Week of January 20, 2013
- Korean Currency Control Laws Revised: Korea Won – Yuan