Four Korean-headquartered companies have been named by Thomson Reuters as 100 Top Global Innovators. The four companies listed were Cheil Industries, LG Electronics, LS Industrial Systems and Samsung Electronic.
The only Asian country with companies on the list, this year, is Japan. Japan has 27 of its companies on the list. So yes, no China on the list.
America leads the list with 40 companies followed by France (11), Sweden (6) and Switzerland (3).
Any companies left off the list that should be on the list?
- Korea’s Samsung One of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies: Booz & Co.
- Global Innovation Index: Korea Scores 14th in World
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- South Korea Ranks Low in Global Reputation Index: Why?
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- 10 Top Cities in Asia for FDI in 2012- One Korean City on the List