Four Korean-headquartered companies have been named by Thomson Reuters as 100 Top Global Innovators. The four companies listed were Cheil Industries, LG Electronics, LS Industrial Systems and Samsung Electronic.
The only Asian country with companies on the list, this year, is Japan. Japan has 27 of its companies on the list. So yes, no China on the list.
America leads the list with 40 companies followed by France (11), Sweden (6) and Switzerland (3).
Any companies left off the list that should be on the list?
- 4 Korean Companies on Thomson Reuters 2011 Top 100 Global Innovator List
- Global Innovation Index: Korea Scores 14th in World
- Korea’s Samsung One of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies: Booz & Co.
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- East Asia FTA: Korea, China and Japan?
- Exclusion of Japan from Export/Import White List
- K-Pop Star Psy and Currency Swaps – Interesting Article on the Continued Ascent of “Brand Korea”
- Samsung’s Shareholdings Explained by Wall Street Journal
- Using Korea as a Test Bed for Asian Expansion: Look to Facebook
- South Korea Ranks Low in Global Reputation Index: Why?