Four Korean-headquartered companies have been named by Thomson Reuters as 100 Top Global Innovators. The four companies listed were Cheil Industries, LG Electronics, LS Industrial Systems and Samsung Electronic.
The only Asian country with companies on the list, this year, is Japan. Japan has 27 of its companies on the list. So yes, no China on the list.
America leads the list with 40 companies followed by France (11), Sweden (6) and Switzerland (3).
Any companies left off the list that should be on the list?
- Global Innovation Index: Korea Scores 14th in World
- Korea’s Samsung One of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies: Booz & Co.
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- Exclusion of Japan from Export/Import White List
- K-Pop Star Psy and Currency Swaps – Interesting Article on the Continued Ascent of “Brand Korea”
- Samsung’s Shareholdings Explained by Wall Street Journal
- Using Korea as a Test Bed for Asian Expansion: Look to Facebook
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court
- Don’t Bet Against Samsung in Korea: Elliott Lost Injunction Case at Korean Court