Our professionals are often quoted by the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Bloomberg, Financial Times and local news sources. Our Korean Law Blog has been nominated as one of the Top 25 International & Foreign Law Blogs by LexisNexis and our China and Asian law blogs have been extensively quoted by our peers and the news media. Many of our attorneys have been rated Excellent by Avvo and other lawyer rating services and we are, often, consulted by local governments, U.S., British, German, Chinese, Russian and French law firms for matters for their clients.
Our professionals are proud to have gained over a decade of experience in working with Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and entrepreneurs on projects throughout Asia and the states. Our professional roster includes former politicians, judges, prosecutors, government minsters, senior military officers, in-house attorneys, senior government officers, and directors/executives of multinational companies.
We never, simply, fly someone in for a project. We live and work in Asia. The chairs of our China, Korea and Southeast Asian practice teams were born in America, but have worked in Asia for most of their adult lives and deeply understand the legal systems, business practices and local culture of the local jurisdictions.
The IPG is managed by a group of some of the most known American lawyers in Asia and assisted by local politicians, retired judges, prosecutors, in house attorneys, senior government officials, local attorneys and directors/executives of multinational companies. We strive to provide service to a level equal to the best U.S., British, Australian, German and French firms. This is accomplished thorough a sophisticated case management system, a systematic approach to the practice of law and the active involvement, in all cases, of our American attorneys and senior local partners and consultants.
Our attorneys have significant international experience in: Arbitration, Asset Protection & Management; Corporate Law & Compliance; Dispute Resolution & Compliance; Energy & Mining; International Business Transactions; Infrastructure & Development; FDI & Free Trade Zones; Franchise & Retail; Intellectual Property; Joint Venture Dispute Resolution; Mergers & Acquisitions; Real Estate Development; SME Market-Entry; and Taxation & Customs.
- China, Korea, Southeast Asia Law Firm/Lawyer List for IPG Legal’s Practice Teams
- Leading Commercial Arbitration Law Firm in Korea
- Maximize Benefits of Korea’s FTAs with U.S. and EU via Legal and Business Consultants in Korea
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- About Firm
- Korea emerges as an Arbitration Hub in East Asia
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- IPG’s Sean Hayes Received the Highest Lawyer Rating from AVVO for his Work on International Legal Issues
- IPG Korea Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters