Our professionals are often quoted by the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Bloomberg, Financial Times and local news sources. Our Korean Law Blog has been nominated as one of the Top 25 International & Foreign Law Blogs by LexisNexis and our China and Asian law blogs have been extensively quoted by our peers and the news media. Many of our attorneys have been rated Excellent by Avvo and other lawyer rating services and we are, often, consulted by local governments, U.S., British, German, Chinese, Russian and French law firms for matters for their clients.
Our professionals are proud to have gained over a decade of experience in working with Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and entrepreneurs on projects throughout Asia and the states. Our professional roster includes former politicians, judges, prosecutors, government minsters, senior military officers, in-house attorneys, senior government officers, and directors/executives of multinational companies.
We never, simply, fly someone in for a project. We live and work in Asia. The chairs of our China, Korea and Southeast Asian practice teams were born in America, but have worked in Asia for most of their adult lives and deeply understand the legal systems, business practices and local culture of the local jurisdictions.
The IPG is managed by a group of some of the most known American lawyers in Asia and assisted by local politicians, retired judges, prosecutors, in house attorneys, senior government officials, local attorneys and directors/executives of multinational companies. We strive to provide service to a level equal to the best U.S., British, Australian, German and French firms. This is accomplished thorough a sophisticated case management system, a systematic approach to the practice of law and the active involvement, in all cases, of our American attorneys and senior local partners and consultants.
Our attorneys have significant international experience in: Arbitration, Asset Protection & Management; Corporate Law & Compliance; Dispute Resolution & Compliance; Energy & Mining; International Business Transactions; Infrastructure & Development; FDI & Free Trade Zones; Franchise & Retail; Intellectual Property; Joint Venture Dispute Resolution; Mergers & Acquisitions; Real Estate Development; SME Market-Entry; and Taxation & Customs.
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- Finding a Korean Lawyer/Law Firm for your Business in Korea
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.
- Content Opportunities for Int’l Entertainment Companies in Korea
- Expanding your business into Asia? Use Korea as a Test Bed
- Tips for Start-up Success in Korea: Korean Business Basics
- Is Korea Heading into a Recession? A Winnowing out Process by Tom Coyner
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea
- Chinese are Coming: Huawei Phones in Korea?