IPG is proud to announce the launch of IPG’s The China Law Blog. The China Law Team will be posting, at least, four posts per week on issues concerning China law, litigation, law firms, law amendments and lawyers.
We welcome your questions and comments.
- South Korea Begins 7th Round of Negotiations with China on Free Trade Agreement
- Korean Legal News for the Week of January 20, 2013
- The U.S. Military Presence in Korea: New Focus for U.S. Foreign Policy?
- Korean Currency Control Laws Revised: Korea Won – Yuan
- Capturing Chinese Tourist Money in Korea: Retail Opportunities in Korea
- South Korea to Buy Yuan-Denominated Assets
- Will the Failure to Pass the KOR-US FTA by Korean NA Harm Korea?
- Why we should care about North Korea?: North’s Harsh Reality by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner
- 4 Korean Companies on Thomson Reuters 2011 Top 100 Global Innovator List
- Korea’s U-Turn Program: Enticing Korean Companies to Return to Korea – Will it work?