IPG is proud to announce the launch of IPG’s The China Law Blog. The China Law Team will be posting, at least, four posts per week on issues concerning China law, litigation, law firms, law amendments and lawyers.
We welcome your questions and comments.
The blog may be found at: www.thechinalawblog.com
- Employment Background Checks in Korea: Not so Different from China
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- IPG’s Korean Employment & Labour Law Chapter in Global Legal Insights 2018
- Korea inks FTA with China
- IPG’s Labor & Employment Law Practice: Proactive, Efficient & Unconflicted
- The Korean Law Blog cited by the Washington Post on the Freedom of the Press in Korea
- Top Law Firms in Korea for English-Speaking Clients According to 10 Magazine
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- The Weekly Docket: Korean Legal News from International Law Firm IPG Legal
- Korean Adoption Law Protests at Olympics in Korea