IPG is proud to announce the launch of IPG’s The China Law Blog. The China Law Team will be posting, at least, four posts per week on issues concerning China law, litigation, law firms, law amendments and lawyers.
We welcome your questions and comments.
- Korean Currency Control Laws Revised: Korea Won – Yuan
- Capturing Chinese Tourist Money in Korea: Retail Opportunities in Korea
- Why we should care about North Korea?: North’s Harsh Reality by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner
- Korea’s U-Turn Program: Enticing Korean Companies to Return to Korea – Will it work?
- Material Breach of Korean Contracts Under Korean Law: Primary Obligations vs. Secondary Obligations in Korea Courts