The ruling Grand National Party has vowed to put the KOR-U.S. FTA to a vote this Thursday. No major protests are seen on the streets, thus, I assume that the GNP will stick to its promise.
However, the Korean National Assembly will be an interesting place, this Thursday, if you enjoy bruhahas. If the bill is put to a vote it will pass with the normal fists fights, gavel grabbing and hysterics.
No, they are not fighting over the flying wig in the top of the picture.
- Deportation after COVID-19 Quarantine Violations in Korea
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- Should I Cancel my Business Trip to Korea because of MERS?
- U.S. Imposes Steel Tariff on Korean Imports
- Corruption and the Sinking Korean Ship by Tom Coyner
- Korean Criminal Law: Double Jeopardy in Courts in Korea
- Korean Year-End Tax Settlement: Common Errors & Omissions
- Establishment of the Korea Law Center at Berkeley Law
- The Death of Samsung by Tom Coyner
- Success in Life & Business in Korea by Senior Adviser to IPG