The ruling Grand National Party has vowed to put the KOR-U.S. FTA to a vote this Thursday. No major protests are seen on the streets, thus, I assume that the GNP will stick to its promise.
However, the Korean National Assembly will be an interesting place, this Thursday, if you enjoy bruhahas. If the bill is put to a vote it will pass with the normal fists fights, gavel grabbing and hysterics.
No, they are not fighting over the flying wig in the top of the picture.
- Korea’s National Trade Commission Awards Damages to Local Company for Damages from Korea-EU FTA
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- Korea International Trade Orgaizations Chair calls for FTA with China
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- South Korea Ranks Low in Global Reputation Index: Why?
- Taxis May be on Strike Again and Thus Sean Hayes will Not Be at Work that Day
- Should I Cancel my Business Trip to Korea because of MERS?
- Korea-China to Expedite Free Trade Talks
- ABA Dispute Resolution Spring Conference with Senator George Mitchell and Judge Richard Posner
- South Korea and Vietnam Negotiate FTA: Korea’s Nuclear Exports