The ruling Grand National Party has vowed to put the KOR-U.S. FTA to a vote this Thursday. No major protests are seen on the streets, thus, I assume that the GNP will stick to its promise.
However, the Korean National Assembly will be an interesting place, this Thursday, if you enjoy bruhahas. If the bill is put to a vote it will pass with the normal fists fights, gavel grabbing and hysterics.
No, they are not fighting over the flying wig in the top of the picture.
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Korea inks FTA with China
- The North Korean Children Welfare Act of 2012 Signed into Law in the States
- KORUS FTA: Impacts on Trade & Investment for Korea and the States (Guest Post by NerdWallet Journalist)
- South Korea and Vietnam Negotiate FTA: Korea’s Nuclear Exports
- Security on Movable Property and Receivables in Korea