The ruling Grand National Party has vowed to put the KOR-U.S. FTA to a vote this Thursday. No major protests are seen on the streets, thus, I assume that the GNP will stick to its promise.
However, the Korean National Assembly will be an interesting place, this Thursday, if you enjoy bruhahas. If the bill is put to a vote it will pass with the normal fists fights, gavel grabbing and hysterics.
No, they are not fighting over the flying wig in the top of the picture.
- Korea’s Carbon Credit Inititative: Korea Fastest Growing Producer of Carbon in Developed World
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Australia Beef-Livestock Hit by Korea-U.S. FTA: Will Korea pen a FTA with Australia?
- Korea’s National Trade Commission Awards Damages to Local Company for Damages from Korea-EU FTA
- Korea inks FTA with China
- Korea International Trade Orgaizations Chair calls for FTA with China