The ruling Grand National Party has vowed to put the KOR-U.S. FTA to a vote this Thursday. No major protests are seen on the streets, thus, I assume that the GNP will stick to its promise.
However, the Korean National Assembly will be an interesting place, this Thursday, if you enjoy bruhahas. If the bill is put to a vote it will pass with the normal fists fights, gavel grabbing and hysterics.
No, they are not fighting over the flying wig in the top of the picture.
- Korean Election Night Update (April 12, 2012 – 1AM)
- Korea’s National Trade Commission Awards Damages to Local Company for Damages from Korea-EU FTA
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- Australia Beef-Livestock Hit by Korea-U.S. FTA: Will Korea pen a FTA with Australia?
- Korea International Trade Orgaizations Chair calls for FTA with China
- Korea Passes Cap-and-Trade Carbon Trading System
- Taxis May be on Strike Again and Thus Sean Hayes will Not Be at Work that Day
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- South Korea Ranks Low in Global Reputation Index: Why?
- Should I Cancel my Business Trip to Korea because of MERS?