The ruling Grand National Party has vowed to put the KOR-U.S. FTA to a vote this Thursday. No major protests are seen on the streets, thus, I assume that the GNP will stick to its promise.
However, the Korean National Assembly will be an interesting place, this Thursday, if you enjoy bruhahas. If the bill is put to a vote it will pass with the normal fists fights, gavel grabbing and hysterics.
No, they are not fighting over the flying wig in the top of the picture.
- KOR-US FTA Passed this Thursday?
- KOR-US FTA to Pass Korean National Assembly by End of October
- Is the Korea-US FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly
- Is the Korea-U.S. FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly? Watch the Streets.
- KOR-US FTA Update: Passed within the Month?
- KOR-US FTA Passed the Korean National Assembly Today
- U.S.-Korea FTA Passed and Soon to Be Signed by U.S. President
- Will the Failure to Pass the KOR-US FTA by Korean NA Harm Korea?
- Korea’s Carbon Credit Inititative: Korea Fastest Growing Producer of Carbon in Developed World
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained