The ruling Grand National Party has vowed to put the KOR-U.S. FTA to a vote this Thursday. No major protests are seen on the streets, thus, I assume that the GNP will stick to its promise.
However, the Korean National Assembly will be an interesting place, this Thursday, if you enjoy bruhahas. If the bill is put to a vote it will pass with the normal fists fights, gavel grabbing and hysterics.
No, they are not fighting over the flying wig in the top of the picture.
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Korea’s Class Action Law Proposed by Moon Administration
- Attaching Assets in Korea: Security on Movable Property and Receivables in Korea
- Deportation after COVID-19 Quarantine Violations in Korea
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- Korea inks FTA with China
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising
- Korea’s Free Trade Agreement with Canada: Will it Pass?
- Pending Bill in Korea Aims to Protect Crime Victims’ Identities