Great News. The Korea-United States Free Trade Agreement (KOR-US FTA) passed the Korean National Assembly today. The Agreement, previously, was passed by the U.S. Congress.
The Agreement will be implemented on January 1, 2012.
I will write more on the specifics of the Agreement over the next few weeks.
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Korea’s National Trade Commission Awards Damages to Local Company for Damages from Korea-EU FTA
- Korea inks FTA with China
- KORUS FTA: Impacts on Trade & Investment for Korea and the States (Guest Post by NerdWallet Journalist)
- South Korea Begins 7th Round of Negotiations with China on Free Trade Agreement
- 12 New Items Prohibited from Export from Korea by Overflow of Core National Technology Law of Korea