Great News. The Korea-United States Free Trade Agreement (KOR-US FTA) passed the Korean National Assembly today. The Agreement, previously, was passed by the U.S. Congress.
The Agreement will be implemented on January 1, 2012.
I will write more on the specifics of the Agreement over the next few weeks.
- KOR-US FTA Passed the Korean National Assembly Today
- KOR-US FTA to Pass Korean National Assembly by End of October
- Is the Korea-US FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly
- KOR-US FTA Passed this Thursday?
- Protest in Yoido Against Proposed Korea-U.S. FTA: Death of FTA?
- Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Is the Korea-U.S. FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly? Watch the Streets.
- Will the Failure to Pass the KOR-US FTA by Korean NA Harm Korea?
- Korea-US FTA to be Effective as Of March 15, 2012