Great News. The Korea-United States Free Trade Agreement (KOR-US FTA) passed the Korean National Assembly today. The Agreement, previously, was passed by the U.S. Congress.
The Agreement will be implemented on January 1, 2012.
I will write more on the specifics of the Agreement over the next few weeks.
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- KORUS FTA: Impacts on Trade & Investment for Korea and the States (Guest Post by NerdWallet Journalist)
- Korea inks FTA with China
- South Korea Begins 7th Round of Negotiations with China on Free Trade Agreement
- Barriers to Trade in the Korean Franchising Industry
- Korean Free Trade Agreements In Effect, Under Negotiation and In Consideration by the Korean Government
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea
- Korea prepares itself for Big Data-driven 4th Industrial Revolution: Korean Data Protection Laws Revised
- South Korea Suspends Canadian Beef Imports over Mad Cow Disease Concerns
You must log in to post a comment.