Great News. The Korea-United States Free Trade Agreement (KOR-US FTA) passed the Korean National Assembly today. The Agreement, previously, was passed by the U.S. Congress.
The Agreement will be implemented on January 1, 2012.
I will write more on the specifics of the Agreement over the next few weeks.
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Renunciation of Korean Nationality Bill Passes the Korean National Assembly
- Korea inks FTA with China
- Korean Data Privacy: Korean National Assembly passes the Second Major Amendment to the Personal Information Protection Act of Korea
- Korean Free Trade Agreements: Korean FTA Chart
- Korea-Ecuador Free Trade Agreement
- Barriers to Trade in the Korean Franchising Industry
- Korean Free Trade Agreements In Effect, Under Negotiation and In Consideration by the Korean Government
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea