One of our senior advisers (Tom Conyer) and his wife (Yeri) hosted a wonderful Christmas party in Seoul last night where we trimmed the tree. This is a rare occasion to see me in casual attire and a house plant in Christmas attire.
Only in Asia.
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam and the U.S. www.ipglegal.comChris
- Christmas in Korea: Do we Put Christmas Lights on House Plants?
- Happy Year Of the Dragon from IPG’s Korea Practice Team
- PSY’s Korea Campaign Launches in Australia
- The Asian Law Blog
- Korea’s Proactive Energy and Natural Resources Policy: Another Failed Venture?
- Camarata Christmas Music Festival 2019 Sponsored by IPG Legal
- Korea and Myanmar Now Not as Far Apart
- China, Korea, Southeast Asia Law Firm/Lawyer List for IPG Legal’s Practice Teams
- Deutscher Club Seoul: Christmas Dinner 2019
- Merry Christmas from IPG Legal