IPG attorney KS Chong is one of the leading lawyers in Entertainment Law in Korea. He represents one of the leading entertainment businesses in Korea and many international artists and intellectual property owners. KS Chong has, also, published the first book on Korean Entertainment and Media Law and numerous articles on entertainment and intellectual property law.
The IPG has strengthened its position in the Korean market by being the only full member of the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers in Korea.
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Foreign Franchisees Joining the Korean Franchise Association
- Content Opportunities for Int’l Entertainment Companies in Korea
- Korea has 4th Highest Number of International Patent Applications in the World
- IPG Legal’s Firm Profile on ChatGPT (Open AI)
- About IPG Legal
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- Weekly Korean Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
You must log in to post a comment.