IPG attorney KS Chong is one of the leading lawyers in Entertainment Law in Korea. He represents one of the leading entertainment businesses in Korea and many international artists and intellectual property owners. KS Chong has, also, published the first book on Korean Entertainment and Media Law and numerous articles on entertainment and intellectual property law.
The IPG has strengthened its position in the Korean market by being the only full member of the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers in Korea.
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Searching Trademark & Service Marks in Korea: Register your Trademarks/Service Marks Prior to Doing Business in Korea
- A “Tasty” Exclusive Agent Agreement for Artists & Entertainers in Korea: Entertainment Law Basics in Korea
- Publicity Rights/Portrait Rights in Korea: Entertainment Law Basics in Korea
- Korean Talent can Increase your Brand’s Exposure in the West by Dan Gardner
- Navigating Korea’s Inheritance Law: Korean Inheritance Laws Basics Explained