IPG attorney KS Chong is one of the leading lawyers in Entertainment Law in Korea. He represents one of the leading entertainment businesses in Korea and many international artists and intellectual property owners. KS Chong has, also, published the first book on Korean Entertainment and Media Law and numerous articles on entertainment and intellectual property law.
The IPG has strengthened its position in the Korean market by being the only full member of the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers in Korea.
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Definition of “Author” under Korean Copyright Act: Entertainment Law Cases in Korea
- ‘Meet the Lawyers’ Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- Searching Trademark & Service Marks in Korea: Register your Trademarks/Service Marks Prior to Doing Business in Korea
- Korean Tax Laws on Entertainment Companies in Korea: Overseas Tax Deductions
- Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco Attended by Sean Hayes
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- Enforcing your Trademark Rights in Korea: IP Protection Strategies for Korea
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising
- Ministry of National Defense Abolishes Entertainment Soldiers