IPG attorney KS Chong is one of the leading lawyers in Entertainment Law in Korea. He represents one of the leading entertainment businesses in Korea and many international artists and intellectual property owners. KS Chong has, also, published the first book on Korean Entertainment and Media Law and numerous articles on entertainment and intellectual property law.
The IPG has strengthened its position in the Korean market by being the only full member of the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers in Korea.
- IPG Member of International Association of Entertainment Lawyers
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Seouliwood: Korea is the Leader in Film Content in East: Did I just coin a Word?
- Content Opportunities for Int’l Entertainment Companies in Korea
- American Bar Association Forum on Franchising 2013: International Franchise Law and Korea
- Korea has 4th Highest Number of International Patent Applications in the World
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- Weekly Korean Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal