Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly as a Saenuri Party member.
The Saenuri party will hold 152 of the 300-member National Assembly. The Democratic United Party (DUP) will hold 127 seats and the Unified Progressive Party (UPP) will hold 13 seats, while the Liberty Forward Party, a Chungcheong-based party, will hold five seats.
- Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly
- Korean Election Night Update (April 12, 2012 – 1AM)
- Is the Korea-US FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Is the Korea-U.S. FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly? Watch the Streets.
- KOR-US FTA Passed the Korean National Assembly Today
- KOR-US FTA to Pass Korean National Assembly by End of October
- Constitutional Crisis in the Making in Korea
- Korean Waste Control Act Amendments of 2019
- Should UPP be Banned in Korea? Korea Government Files to Court to deregister Pro-North Party