Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly as a Saenuri Party member.
The Saenuri party will hold 152 of the 300-member National Assembly. The Democratic United Party (DUP) will hold 127 seats and the Unified Progressive Party (UPP) will hold 13 seats, while the Liberty Forward Party, a Chungcheong-based party, will hold five seats.
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Should UPP be Banned in Korea? Korea Government Files to Court to deregister Pro-North Party
- Constitutional Crisis in the Making in Korea
- Korea National Intelligence Service Caught Spying in Australia: Scooby Doo Where are You?
- Ministry of National Defense Abolishes Entertainment Soldiers
- 12 New Items Prohibited from Export from Korea by Overflow of Core National Technology Law of Korea