Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly as a Saenuri Party member.
The Saenuri party will hold 152 of the 300-member National Assembly. The Democratic United Party (DUP) will hold 127 seats and the Unified Progressive Party (UPP) will hold 13 seats, while the Liberty Forward Party, a Chungcheong-based party, will hold five seats.
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Korean Waste Control Act Amendments of 2019
- Should UPP be Banned in Korea? Korea Government Files to Court to deregister Pro-North Party
- Korea National Intelligence Service Caught Spying in Australia: Scooby Doo Where are You?
- Licensee has Standing to Challenge the Validity of a Patent in Korea. Korean Licensing & Royalty Law Updates
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea
- Korea Focuses on Greater Control over Imported Food – Amendment to the Special Act on Imported Food Safety Control 2019
- Arbitration against Korean Government Agencies in Korea: Korean Arbitration Law Basics.
- South Koreans Ask U.S. to Reconsider Timing of Military Handoff by Tom Coyner
- Obtaining Child Support in Korea from a Deadbeat Father (or Mother)