Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly as a Saenuri Party member.
The Saenuri party will hold 152 of the 300-member National Assembly. The Democratic United Party (DUP) will hold 127 seats and the Unified Progressive Party (UPP) will hold 13 seats, while the Liberty Forward Party, a Chungcheong-based party, will hold five seats.
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Renunciation of Korean Nationality Bill Passes the Korean National Assembly
- Korean Waste Control Act Amendments of 2019
- Korean Data Privacy: Korean National Assembly passes the Second Major Amendment to the Personal Information Protection Act of Korea
- Fleeing Korea while under Police/Prosecutor Investigation: International Hold in Korea
- Licensee has Standing to Challenge the Validity of a Patent in Korea. Korean Licensing & Royalty Law Updates
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea
- Korea Focuses on Greater Control over Imported Food – Amendment to the Special Act on Imported Food Safety Control 2019
- Arbitration against Korean Government Agencies in Korea: Korean Arbitration Law Basics.
- Why we should care about North Korea?: North’s Harsh Reality by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner