Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly as a Saenuri Party member.
The Saenuri party will hold 152 of the 300-member National Assembly. The Democratic United Party (DUP) will hold 127 seats and the Unified Progressive Party (UPP) will hold 13 seats, while the Liberty Forward Party, a Chungcheong-based party, will hold five seats.
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- Korea prepares itself for Big Data-driven 4th Industrial Revolution: Korean Data Protection Laws Revised
- South Korea still Required to use Internet Explorer due to 1999 Law
- Weekly Korean Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea
- So you Want to Hire a Korean Independent Contractor?
- Establishment of the Korea Law Center at Berkeley Law
- Tax Incentives May Decrease for Foreign Companies doing Business in Korea: Tax Law Updates
- Korean Legal News for the Week of November 03, 2013
- The Irish’s Gift to the World by Senior Advisor to IPG: No not Guinness