Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly as a Saenuri Party member.
The Saenuri party will hold 152 of the 300-member National Assembly. The Democratic United Party (DUP) will hold 127 seats and the Unified Progressive Party (UPP) will hold 13 seats, while the Liberty Forward Party, a Chungcheong-based party, will hold five seats.
- Korean Election Night Update (April 12, 2012 – 1AM)
- Korea National Intelligence Service Caught Spying in Australia: Scooby Doo Where are You?
- Ban Lifted on Myanmar by United States
- South Koreans Ask U.S. to Reconsider Timing of Military Handoff by Tom Coyner
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
- Korea’s National Trade Commission Awards Damages to Local Company for Damages from Korea-EU FTA
- South Korea still Required to use Internet Explorer due to 1999 Law
- The Korean Elections are On. Liberals Confused Again
- Weekly Korean Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea