Saenuri Party Maintains Control of Korean National Assembly. Philippine-born has been elected to the National Assembly as a Saenuri Party member.
The Saenuri party will hold 152 of the 300-member National Assembly. The Democratic United Party (DUP) will hold 127 seats and the Unified Progressive Party (UPP) will hold 13 seats, while the Liberty Forward Party, a Chungcheong-based party, will hold five seats.
- Korea prepares itself for Big Data-driven 4th Industrial Revolution: Korean Data Protection Laws Revised
- Happy New Year to all our clients, family, and friends!
- Korean Intestate Succession Law: Inheriting Property from your Korean-National Parents
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea
- So you Want to Hire a Korean Independent Contractor?
- Deportation after COVID-19 Quarantine Violations in Korea
- Tax Incentives May Decrease for Foreign Companies doing Business in Korea: Tax Law Updates
- The Business of Politics in Korea: Understanding the Radical Left in Korea by Tom Coyner
- The Fog of Korea Politics & History by Tom Coyner
- South Korean Economy May be in a Slow Decline: Sign of M & A Increase in Korea?