Good news for Korea and Myanmar. Myanmar is anticipated to be a major investment destination for Korean companies. Korean Air, realizing this trend, has launched the first non-stop flight from Korean to Yangon, Myanmar. The flight will commence in early September of this year. The flight time will, thus, be reduced from 10 hours to 6 hours.
If the flight is well subscribed, expect Asiana Air to quickly follow suit.
Sean Hayes, IPG’s Co-Chair of the Korea Practice Team, may be contacted at: [email protected] IPG is engaged in projects for Korean and international clients in Myanmar and much of Southeast and East Asia.
- Korean Intellectual Property Theft Enforcement/Monitoring Program by IPG Legal is now Flat-Fee Billed
- Part-time Worker Annual Paid Leave Obligations under the Korean Labor Standards Act
- Derivative/Shareholder Suits in Korea: Corporate Governance in Korea
- Debt Collection Cases in Korea on the Rise: Buyers and Sellers Beware
- Carbon Trading Market Established in Korea: 2nd Largest Market in World
- Not Guilty Verdict for U.S. Government Employee with U.S. 8th Army: Announcement
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained
- Korea Establishes Legal Grounds for the Commercialization of Autonomous Vehicles – A New Act for 2020
- Constitutional Court of Korea Declares Internet Real-Name Online Identification System Unconstitutional
- Korea’s Data Privacy and Data Protection Law