Good news for Korea and Myanmar. Myanmar is anticipated to be a major investment destination for Korean companies. Korean Air, realizing this trend, has launched the first non-stop flight from Korean to Yangon, Myanmar. The flight will commence in early September of this year. The flight time will, thus, be reduced from 10 hours to 6 hours.
If the flight is well subscribed, expect Asiana Air to quickly follow suit.
Sean Hayes, IPG’s Co-Chair of the Korea Practice Team, may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com. IPG is engaged in projects for Korean and international clients in Myanmar and much of Southeast and East Asia.
- Korean Intellectual Property Theft Enforcement/Monitoring Program by IPG Legal is now Flat-Fee Billed
- Happy Chuseok 2018 from IPG
- Debt Collection in Korea: Foreign Creditor vs. Bankrupt Korea Debtor
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 1, 2014
- Game Regulations being Enforced to Korean Children
- Derivative/Shareholder Suits in Korea: Corporate Governance in Korea
- Mr. Song Sings a Sobering Song of Freedom: “Emergency Situation” as a Defense to Drunk Driving Charge in Korea Upheld
- Korean Employment Law & Labor Law amendments under Pres. Moon Administration
- PSY’s Korea Campaign Launches in Australia
You must log in to post a comment.