Good news for Korea and Myanmar. Myanmar is anticipated to be a major investment destination for Korean companies. Korean Air, realizing this trend, has launched the first non-stop flight from Korean to Yangon, Myanmar. The flight will commence in early September of this year. The flight time will, thus, be reduced from 10 hours to 6 hours.
If the flight is well subscribed, expect Asiana Air to quickly follow suit.
Sean Hayes, IPG’s Co-Chair of the Korea Practice Team, may be contacted at: [email protected] IPG is engaged in projects for Korean and international clients in Myanmar and much of Southeast and East Asia.
- Korea and Myanmar Now Not as Far Apart
- Ban Lifted on Myanmar by United States
- Korean Intellectual Property Theft Enforcement/Monitoring Program by IPG Legal is now Flat-Fee Billed
- Happy Chuseok 2018 from IPG
- Protecting Brands in Korea Getting Easier?
- Korea-US FTA to be Effective as Of March 15, 2012
- Nonghyup Sues Korea Fair Trade Commission at Seoul High Court
- Korea’s Woori Bank Lawsuit against Merrill/Bank of America Dismissed
- Debt Collection in Korea: Foreign Creditor vs. Bankrupt Korea Debtor
- KOR-US FTA Update: Passed within the Month?