I find the best list of major Korean law firms/attorneys can be found at HG. Not all law firms on the list are advised to be utilized, additionally, I suggest, always, hiring an experienced foreign lawyer to work alongside your Korean lawyer. The best foreign lawyers are, typically, those with significant experience working alongside Korean judges and prosecutors.
Few foreigner lawyers have experience with litigation, thus, if you are involved in litigation, please consult with one of the handful of international attorneys in Korea that have experience with the Korean court system and have a substantial experience working in an equal capacity with Korean lawyers.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected]
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team for an international law firm. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Seoul
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Korean Immigration Law’s 20% Rule Challenged
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of July 7, 2014
- 10 Top Cities in Asia for FDI in 2012- One Korean City on the List
- Korea Immigration Deportation, Departure/Exit Orders: Immigration Law Basics
- Fleeing Korea while under Police/Prosecutor Investigation: International Hold in Korea
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 30, 2014
- Korean Start-up Visa: First Visa Issued to Korean American Entrepreneur
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 23, 2014