I find the best list of major Korean law firms/attorneys can be found at HG. Not all law firms on the list are advised to be utilized, additionally, I suggest, always, hiring an experienced foreign lawyer to work alongside your Korean lawyer. The best foreign lawyers are, typically, those with significant experience working alongside Korean judges and prosecutors.
Few foreigner lawyers have experience with litigation, thus, if you are involved in litigation, please consult with one of the handful of international attorneys in Korea that have experience with the Korean court system and have a substantial experience working in an equal capacity with Korean lawyers.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected]
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team for an international law firm. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Korean Lawyers and Law Firms: One of the Most Comprehensive Lists of Attorneys in South Korea Capable of Handling the Needs of Expat Clients
- Why are Legal Fees at Korean Law Firms Higher than New York and London: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney in Seoul
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- Required Traits of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea: Hiring a Defense Lawyer in South Korea
- Korea emerges as an Arbitration Hub in East Asia
- Alternative Legal Fee Arrangements at Korean-based Law Firms: Limited Scope Representation Explained
- Restrictive Covenants in Korean Employment Agreements and the Lawyers in Korea that Draft Them
- Korean Governmental Regulations Stifle Innovations and the Role of Korean Law Firms