Booz & Co. yearly ranking of the 10 most innovative companies places Apple in the top spot with Samsung closely behind. What do you think? What do you think about Samsung’s spending on R & D compared to Apple? Toyota is the only company on the list that outspends Samsung on R & D and is the 6th largest company in terms of R & D spending.
|Courtesy of Flick, Dennis Goedegebuure.|
Interesting that Amazon makes the list. What is so innovative about Amazon? They seem to be just the first to come to market with a comprehensive online shopping mall.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com. Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team for an international law firm.
He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Verdict in latest Samsung/Apple Courtroom Battle
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court
- Is Samsung Doomed? No Innovation Price Trap
- Samsung’s Shareholdings Explained by Wall Street Journal
- Samsung Threatens Suit Over Reports of Chairman’s Condition
- Don’t Bet Against Samsung in Korea: Elliott Lost Injunction Case at Korean Court
- Samsung Faces Challenges as It Tries to Win Smartphone Wars
- Samsung Investigated for Union Busting by Korean Ministry of Employment and Labor
- Starting a Business in South Korea: Top Posts from the Korean Law Blog
- Chinese are Coming: Huawei Phones in Korea?
You must log in to post a comment.