Booz & Co. yearly ranking of the 10 most innovative companies places Apple in the top spot with Samsung closely behind. What do you think? What do you think about Samsung’s spending on R & D compared to Apple? Toyota is the only company on the list that outspends Samsung on R & D and is the 6th largest company in terms of R & D spending.
|Courtesy of Flick, Dennis Goedegebuure.|
Interesting that Amazon makes the list. What is so innovative about Amazon? They seem to be just the first to come to market with a comprehensive online shopping mall.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected] Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team for an international law firm.
He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- One Korean Company in 2013 BrandZ Top 100: Samsung
- Verdict in latest Samsung/Apple Courtroom Battle
- Apple Infringed Samsung Patents According to U.S. ITC: Standard Essential Patents
- Is Samsung Doomed? No Innovation Price Trap
- 10 Top Cities in Asia for FDI in 2012- One Korean City on the List
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court