Booz & Co. yearly ranking of the 10 most innovative companies places Apple in the top spot with Samsung closely behind. What do you think? What do you think about Samsung’s spending on R & D compared to Apple? Toyota is the only company on the list that outspends Samsung on R & D and is the 6th largest company in terms of R & D spending.
|Courtesy of Flick, Dennis Goedegebuure.|
Interesting that Amazon makes the list. What is so innovative about Amazon? They seem to be just the first to come to market with a comprehensive online shopping mall.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected] Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team for an international law firm.
He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Apple vs. Samsung: “Koreans are furious at China for copying our products. But when Korea does the same, Koreans defend the action. That is a highly distorted form of patriotism. When a company takes the wrong path, it is the public’s job to correct it.”
- Korea Companies Defendants in Anti-Dumping Lawsuits Second to Only China: Check the Veracity of Data Produced by Korean Companies
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of July 28, 2014
- Fiscal Transparency in International Business: International Business Structures
- Abuse of Market Dominance in Korea: Competition Law in Korea
- Finding a Korean Distributor: Top 10 Things to Know Before you Jump into Bed with an Agent in Korea
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 16, 2014
- Philips Fined by Korea Fair Trade Commission for Price Fixing
- Nonghyup Sues Korea Fair Trade Commission at Seoul High Court
- Korea in EU’s Hot Water: Korean Fishing Sanctions by EU