Booz & Co. yearly ranking of the 10 most innovative companies places Apple in the top spot with Samsung closely behind. What do you think? What do you think about Samsung’s spending on R & D compared to Apple? Toyota is the only company on the list that outspends Samsung on R & D and is the 6th largest company in terms of R & D spending.
|Courtesy of Flick, Dennis Goedegebuure.|
Interesting that Amazon makes the list. What is so innovative about Amazon? They seem to be just the first to come to market with a comprehensive online shopping mall.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected] Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team for an international law firm.
He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Fiscal Transparency in International Business: International Business Structures
- Abuse of Market Dominance in Korea: Competition Law in Korea
- Law of the Sea: Vessel Security
- Statutory Severance Obligations in Korea after Acquisition of Company in Korea
- Korean Distributor Sales Territory or Customer Restrictions in Korea: Korean Distributor law Agreements in Korea
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Antitrust/Competition Consent Orders in Korea
- Release of an Arrested Vessel in Korea: Maritime Liens in Korea
- Mergers & Acquisition Arbitration Matters under Korean Law at the KCAB
- Korea’s Amendment to the Act on the Arrival, Departure, etc. of Ships: Korean Shipping Law