The International Bar Association will be holding an interesting conference entitled Globalization and Technology Shifts: Where do they lead us?
The Conference will be held on April 18 to the 19 2013 at the Sofitel Legend the Grand in Amsterdam. This is a must event for all those that in Labor and Employment Law or Human Resources. You will, likely, see a few IPG Legal attorneys at the event, but not little ole me, because of a schedule conflict.
High recommended and more information may be found at: ibanet.org
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Happy Thanksgiving from IPG Legal: Join Us for Thanksgiving
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Voluntary Resignation of an Employee in Korea: Employment Law Updates
- Korean Administrative Court Stands Up for the Right to Assemble: Korea Queer Culture Festival
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG Legal
- Sean Hayes and IPG Legal Wish You a Happy New Year
- Foreign Tax Incentives to be Cut: 17% Flat Tax Law Revised
- Korean Law in English Online
- Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all our Clients and Friends
- Sanctions for Illegal Fishing Increased in Korea: Korean Environmental Law
You must log in to post a comment.