The International Bar Association will be holding an interesting conference entitled Globalization and Technology Shifts: Where do they lead us?
The Conference will be held on April 18 to the 19 2013 at the Sofitel Legend the Grand in Amsterdam. This is a must event for all those that in Labor and Employment Law or Human Resources. You will, likely, see a few IPG Legal attorneys at the event, but not little ole me, because of a schedule conflict.
High recommended and more information may be found at: ibanet.org
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected]
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Voluntary Resignation of an Employee in Korea: Employment Law Updates
- Korean Employment Law & Labor Law amendments under Pres. Moon Administration
- IPG’s Labor & Employment Law Practice: Proactive, Efficient & Unconflicted
- Hiring/Terminating an Employee/Contractor in Korea: Employment Law in Korea
- Samsung Investigated for Union Busting by Korean Ministry of Employment and Labor
- Non-Registered Company Director (Executive Director/Senior Managerial Worker) in Korea deemed Employee under Korean Labor & Employment Law
- “Probationary Periods” in Korean Employment Contracts for Newly-Hired Workers
- Korea’s Data Privacy and Data Protection Law
- Non-Compete Clauses in Employment Agreements in Korea
- Can you Revise Employment Rules in Korea without the Agreement of Employees?