The 15th Annual Spring Conference of the American Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Section will host Senator George Mitchell and Judge Richard Posner from April 3-6, 2013 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park in Chicago, Illinois.
The Thursday Morning Plenary Session will be presented by Judge Posner and is entitled Judicial Decision Making and the Economics of Negotiation. He will, mainly, discuss his latest book: The Behavior of Federal Judges – A Theoretical and Empirical Study of Rational Choices.
The Friday Morning Plenary Session will be presented by Senator George J. Mitchell. Senator Mitchell was a federal court judge and is credited with assisting in forging a lasting peace in Northern Ireland.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- EEOC Complaints in Korea at Yongsan Army Garrison, Camp Humpreys and Area I: EEO Korea Complaints
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court
- Law School Students Comparative Legal Writing Opportunity: American Society of Comparative Law
- Sean Hayes Invited to Chair Panel for Horasis Foundation
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.
- Korean Criminal Law: Double Jeopardy in Courts in Korea
- South Korean Act on International Judicial Mutual Assistance in Civil Matters: Obtaining Evidence via Korean Courts and the Korean Government for use in Proceedings Abroad
- You can Succeed in Korea without Resorting to Bribery?
- Korean Legal News for the Week of December 8, 2013
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters