The 15th Annual Spring Conference of the American Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Section will host Senator George Mitchell and Judge Richard Posner from April 3-6, 2013 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park in Chicago, Illinois.
The Thursday Morning Plenary Session will be presented by Judge Posner and is entitled Judicial Decision Making and the Economics of Negotiation. He will, mainly, discuss his latest book: The Behavior of Federal Judges – A Theoretical and Empirical Study of Rational Choices.
The Friday Morning Plenary Session will be presented by Senator George J. Mitchell. Senator Mitchell was a federal court judge and is credited with assisting in forging a lasting peace in Northern Ireland.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- ABA Dispute Resolution Spring Conference with Senator George Mitchell and Judge Richard Posner
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 7
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 14
- Korea Legal News for the Week of March 30
- Korea’s Carbon Credit Inititative: Korea Fastest Growing Producer of Carbon in Developed World
- IBA Employment and Discrimination Law Conference: Amsterdam
- Is the Korea-US FTA Dead at the Korean National Assembly
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- Investor-State Disputes/Arbitration in Korea: ABA Dispute Resolution Magazine
- Sean Hayes to give Speech at American Bar Association Conference in LA