The 15th Annual Spring Conference of the American Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Section will host Senator George Mitchell and Judge Richard Posner from April 3-6, 2013 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park in Chicago, Illinois.
The Thursday Morning Plenary Session will be presented by Judge Posner and is entitled Judicial Decision Making and the Economics of Negotiation. He will, mainly, discuss his latest book: The Behavior of Federal Judges – A Theoretical and Empirical Study of Rational Choices.
The Friday Morning Plenary Session will be presented by Senator George J. Mitchell. Senator Mitchell was a federal court judge and is credited with assisting in forging a lasting peace in Northern Ireland.
For more information on the 15th Annual Section on Dispute Resolution’s Spring Conference please head to www.ambar.org/spring2013.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- Sean Hayes to give Speech at American Bar Association Conference in LA
- Korean Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year: IPG Legal
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Team Lead by Retired Korean Presiding Judge
- South Korea moves to Remove Statute of Limitation on Murder
- EEOC Complaints in Korea at Yongsan Army Garrison, Camp Humpreys and Area I: EEO Korea Complaints
- Korean Government Official Prosecuted in U.S. for Violation of Korean Law? Application of Korean Law in U.S. Courts
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court
- Korean Patent Court’s Intellectual Property Infringement Guidelines
- National Assembly of Korea Hopeless Gridlock Explained