This American Bar Association Forum on Franchising 2013 will be held from October 16-18, 2013 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida. The resort is a few miles from Disney World and the resort is surrounded by great golf courses.
The Forum, as always, will handle American and International issues related to franchising. This year the Forum will, also, have a workshop covering the basics of franchise law for newcomers to franchise law.
The Annual Meeting of the Forum on Franchising is a must for all international franchise professionals and is a great tool for those interested in entering this dynamic area of law.
For more information on the ABA’s Forum on Franchising please visit: www.americanbar.org/groups/franchising.html
Articles on Korean Franchise Law that may be of interest:
- Korean Franchise Law Basics: Korea’s Act on Fairness in Franchise Transactions
- Distribution Agreements are your Friends in Korea
- Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected]
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Law School Students Comparative Legal Writing Opportunity: American Society of Comparative Law
- Texas International Law Journal: Call For Papers (50th Anniversary Edition)
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine
- Korean Law in English Online
- Tips for Start-up Success in Korea: Korean Business Basics
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- Weekly Korean Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.
- Korean Economy Strong this Year According to Moody’s
- Samsung’s Shareholdings Explained by Wall Street Journal