IPGs new law blog the Korean Entertainment Law Blog may be found HERE. The attorneys and entertainment law professionals at IPG Legal will be posting three to four post per week on issues related to Korean Entertainment Law.
We are looking forward to hearing comments and to have questions asked of us. Topics that will be addressed will include legal and business issues related to:
- Korean Films
- Korean Screenwriters
- Korean Producers, Directors, Studios & Technical Staff
- Korean Actors & Actresses
- Korean Television
- Korean Recording Companies
- Korean Censorship & Defamation Laws
- Korean Intellectual Property Law
- Korean Copyright Law
- Korean Fair Use Law
- Korean IP Infringement Actions
- Remedies for IP Infringement
- Korean Trademarks & Trade Secrets
- Korean Patent Law
- Korean Merchandising
- Korean-Tailored Agreements
- Actor, Writer, Director Contract
- Television Contracts
- Korean Music Agreements, Band & Symphony, Band-Agent Agreements
- Korean Manuscript, Copyright, and Royalty Clauses, Accounting, Warranties, Assignments
- Arbitration Clauses
- Dispute Resolution
Please try to be patient this is a new law blog. We will be dealing with all of the following general issues over the next six to nine months and, then, we will begin to handle more specific issues.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at:
[email protected] Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- Navigating Korea’s Inheritance Law: Korean Inheritance Laws Basics Explained
- Finding a Korean Lawyer/Law Firm for your Business in Korea
- Law Review Article on Korean Legal Education
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea
- Korean Law in English Online