This Week’s Legal News Reported by Media
- Aid groups to suffer if EU sanctions North Korean bank
- How does North Korea make its money?
- Samsung C&T wins deals worth $892m from Singapore, Morocco
- Korea exports hospitals to Saudi Arabia
- Korean firms pulling out of China
- Korea claims top spot in Chinese import market
- Korea, Hungary sign pact on working holiday agreement.
- Yongsan liquidation to lead to massive lawsuits
- Seoul city retreats from sales restrictions for big retailers
- GM could move production out of Korea
- Korea was crucial for African democracy
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Should your Company in South Korea be Concerned About the Threats from North Korea
- South Korean’s Aiding North Korean Hackers Arrested in South Korea by Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office
- IPGs New Law Blog the Korean Entertainment Law Blog
- ABA Dispute Resolution Spring Conference with Senator George Mitchell and Judge Richard Posner
- American Bar Association Forum on Franchising 2013: International Franchise Law and Korea
- Korea’s New President and the North Korean Issue by Tom Coyner
- Special 20% Consumption Tax for Designer Bags Bought in Korea Suspended until 2014
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 7
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 28
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 14
- Korea Legal News for the Week of May 12
- Korea Legal News for the Week of October 13, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of September 8, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of May 26
- Korea Legal News for the Week of March 30
- Korea Legal News for the Week of July 28, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of July 14, 2013
You must log in to post a comment.