This Week’s Legal News Reported by Media
- Korea’s President seeks to shore up U.S. support
- Bank of China closes account of key North Korean bank
- Samsung C&T wins $483 mln order to build Mongolian coal railway
- Korea dept, discount store sales both fall in April
- GM plans no pullout from South Korea but workforce a worry: CEO quoted
- Samsung wind turbine test site plans backed by ministers
- LG takes No. 3 spot in smartphone market
- Korea May Jump on Rate Cutting Bandwagon
- Korea ratifies 5.3 trln won fiscal stimulus plan
- Foreign ownership of listed shares drops to 8-month low
- Korea seeks deeper U.S. economic ties
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Korean Corporate Governance Reported as One of the Worst by an Economist
- Annulments Possible in Korea? Intention of the Marriage Potential Factor in Korean Court’s Annulment Decision
- Great Article Today on the Success of K-Pop Abroad by the Korea Herald
- Korea National Intelligence Service Caught Spying in Australia: Scooby Doo Where are You?
- Getting a Marital Separation Agreement in Korea: Divorce Checklist
- Selling Traditional Korean Products to the World by Tom Coyner
- Mandatory Retirement Age of 60 may be Mandatory for Most Companies in Korea
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Korea Legal News for the Week of May 26
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the week of May 25, 2014
- Korea Legal News for the Week of June 16, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of September 22, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of June 2, 2013
- Samsung Faces Challenges as It Tries to Win Smartphone Wars
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of July 21, 2014
- Weekly Korea Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- Korea Legal News for the Week of August 4, 2013
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of July 14, 2014
You must log in to post a comment.